Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 25th August 2009, 23:19   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default need suggetions for 10 days vacation

Hi

Just applied for a leave of 4 days, which effectively keeps me away from office for almost 10 days between 18-27th Sept 2009. This would be the first real vacation this year. We have decided that we would spend these 10 days at my parent place (near Udupi) as we (mainly my daughter) have not been able to spend enough time with my parents (her grand parents) for over last 2+ years. Previously as we all used to live together in Mumbai and my daughter was the only grand child (at that time), she had all the attention which she is missing now. These 10 days would certainly provide some quality time for all of us together again.

Now the challenge is what we would do for 10 days near Udupi.
We have seen most of the temples as well as regulars like maravanthe beach, Malpe, St.Mary's Island, etc. We do not wish to spend money on hotel accomodation which means everyday evening we return to my parents home for the night stay. That limits the distance we can travel everyday.

We want to atleast 50% of the time visiting unique places which we have not visited earlier.

Any suggetions from the T-BHPians from that region ?
especially Samurai, BSR Rao, Lohitrao, Prabhusati, rajeshshenoy etc etc

Last edited by StarVegabond : 25th August 2009 at 23:22.
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st August 2009, 16:49   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Request to MODS

Please delete this thread,
i have posted this question in Bangalore-Mangalore/Udupi thread
thanks,
StarVegabond is offline   Reply With Quote