| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|20th September 2009, 20:07||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Thanked: 23 Times
North Tamilnadu in 8 days
I am leaving on a bike trip to North Tamilnadu on coming saturday. Here is the tentative itinerary. Your expert advice is sought on the feasibility of the route and the road conditions.
1. Sat: Bangalore - Tiruvannamalai (210 kms)
2. Sun: Tiruvannamalai - Mahabalipuram ( 160km): this includes 50kms of drive along the ECR.
3. Mon: Mahabalipuram - Pondicherry (100km). All along the ECR.
4. Tue: Pondicherry. Chill, Relax and Fart.
5. Wed: Pondicherry - Kumbakonam: (130 kms)
6. Thu: Kumbakonam - Tanjore : 40 kms
7. Fri: Tanjore - Yercaud : 210 kms
8. Sat: Yercaud
9. Sun: Early Morning start from Yercaud: Reach Bangalore in 5 hours easily.
How is the road condition on the suggested route?
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Transporting Pepsi from Mumbai to Tamilnadu EDIT: Pepsi reaches home||jraj||Shifting gears||49||12th March 2017 06:17|
|10 Days - Darjeeling, Kalimpong,Gangtok and North Sikkim||BlackPearl||Travelogues||57||14th October 2015 19:21|
|My trip to Kodaikanal, TamilNadu.||nickatnite||Travelogues||13||10th April 2008 20:39|