Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

View Poll Results: With enough time , money and the energy which of the below iternary would you choose
Tour Crazily beautifull places inside india like Leh, Rohtang pass, Kashmir etc 23 67.65%
Want to Visit The Pope , Swiss, Niagara, Petronas towers etc 11 32.35%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25th September 2009, 13:59   #16
Senior - BHPian

India is a place with many secrets. No matter how much ever you travel here, you are bound to find someplace that you never visited (philosphy again, but true).

Given time and money, I would definitely get on my ride and start exploring India. Although I have some must-see places on my list from around the world, I would definitely prefer the incredible Indian holiday
addyhemmige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2009, 14:32   #17

I choose to "Tour Crazily beautifull places inside india like Leh, Rohtang pass, Kashmir etc"

Mainly cos i've been all over europe, and most of south asia (except angkor wat) and not very interested in US.

I've been to many places in India as well, but i've not been around in North India much.
gomzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2009, 14:38   #18
Senior - BHPian

With the resources I have I would rather have 5 holidays in India for the amount I would spend In travelling to a foreign country.

For the 6th holiday I may go abroad and then forget about 1-2 years of having a holiday.

The idea of unlimited resources does not cross my mind becuase I dont have. I would rather spend lavishly here in India within my limits, rather than going abroad and think twice if my pocket would be able to afford it.

So It has to be India at the moment. Also I think we have the best of everything within India eg hills, mountains, snow, jungles, wild life, beaches, history, culture, technology, all we need is good infrastructure.

BTW good thread, it would be nice to see what others think

Last edited by deky : 25th September 2009 at 14:39.
deky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2009, 14:49   #19

Well I have travelled to all major cities in India over the past 20 years of my existence, and yes i know that some of the most beautiful parts of India are not in the major cities in towns, but non the less I would definitely love to visit Europe cause of its extensive culture and lifestyle. A friend and I are planning a trip to Europe after we're done with exams, but looks a bit unlikely considering all the complications involved with visa and etc. But in any case lets see how that works out for us.
amith.2974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2009, 15:34   #20

I am really happy to see arguements coming for both sides.As deky mentioned in reality we do have limited budget and we can do grand holiday inside india with the budget of small holiday abroad.That being said i have visited many parts of europe and realized , man india has got great places than this. why the hell have i not visited them ?? I do agree few places like paris , Rome are unique. But come on we too have our Shravanabelagola , Taj mahal , Hampi etc which are unique in their own terms . The only thing i liked about Europe was the weather , but again you can find such weather if you go North (Atleast to some extent.)
Anyways let the voting continue and comments pour in.

Last edited by @400Kph : 25th September 2009 at 15:35.
@400Kph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th September 2009, 16:40   #21

A Euro trip would interest me the most. I've always wanted to visit places in Europe, especially the country side. ^^

Morgul is offline   Reply With Quote