Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 12th October 2009, 18:35   #46
Senior - BHPian

route is fine now. a bit of congestion at bridge in Kurnool.
kutlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2009, 20:56   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojgautham View Post

Re

Hyderabad > Kurnool > Bangalore

Please let me know the condition of these roads. Are they motorable now, after the floods?
Just did this route on Sunday. Roads are brilliant. Kurnool town is a little battered - but nothing out of the ordinary.

Got caught in a snarl at the bridge at Kurnool. Only one of the bridges was open to traffic - hence they were taking turns at leaving traffic from either side.
kb100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 11:54   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100 View Post
Just did this route on Sunday. Roads are brilliant. Kurnool town is a little battered - but nothing out of the ordinary.

Got caught in a snarl at the bridge at Kurnool. Only one of the bridges was open to traffic - hence they were taking turns at leaving traffic from either side.
Will be travelling in the morning tomorrow. I hope the Bangalore Hyderabad road is fully operational and fine now. Can anyone tell me the road condition between Hyderabad and Khammam?
manojgautham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 12:15   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manojgautham View Post
Will be travelling in the morning tomorrow. I hope the Bangalore Hyderabad road is fully operational and fine now. Can anyone tell me the road condition between Hyderabad and Khammam?
Are you referring to Kurnool or Khammam? If you meant Kurnool, then please see the post above.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2009, 12:18   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Are you referring to Kurnool or Khammam? If you meant Kurnool, then please see the post above.
I mean the road between Hyderabad and Khammam. I am actually traveling to Khammam from Bangalore. I will move through Hyderabad.
manojgautham is offline   Reply With Quote