Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 30th November 2016, 11:57   #121
BHPian

Default Re: Pune - Indore - Gwalior - Kanpur - Allahabad - Varanasi - Hazaribagh - Ranchi : Route Queries

Planning for a trip from Pune to Guna (M.P) in the first week of January. I understand the best route is - Pune -> Ahmednagar -> Shirdhi -> Dhule -> Indore -> Guna.

Would like to know the route conditions and facilities enroute since I will be travelling with family and a 2 year old. Particularly route conditions between Indore and Guna(will be covering it in the night for the onward journey).

I know the Pune Nashik highway is now in very good condition and on a recent trip to Shirdi found Ahmednagar (bypass) till Shirdi road not to be in such good condition. Should I take the Nashik route ? TIA.
happy.tripathy is offline   Reply With Quote