Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 2nd June 2010, 19:32   #16

@ rajushank84. With car invoice and this insurance cover note you can travel anywhere in India.
ranjith.rajaram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2010, 19:58   #17

@Rajushank84 - As everyone has altready explained you wont have any problem for this drive. Just ensure that you dont revv too hard during the runin period. Especially with friends on other vehicles driving along with you, we tend to match their speed without our knowledge. So drive safe and be ready to post your initial ownership and a travelouge on your trip. Have fun buddy.
ElantraGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2010, 20:34   #18
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
The cover note should have these three mentioned mandatorily. I still haven't received my insurance papers. It's been almost 8 months. I still have only the cover note. I've also replaced my shattered windscreen (due to a stone) and got that covered by insurance.
Just ensure that your cover note has the above mentioned 3 parameters, which it actually does.
Yes MX6 you are correct in what you are saying. When the car is pre used one gets all three details on the cover note as the registration number is already there.

In case of a new car when it is driven out of the showroom the registration no. is not available so it has to be added later and hence the requirement of the endorsement.
khoj is offline   Reply With Quote