Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 22nd June 2010, 14:03   #31
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by kanwal View Post
I've just returned few days back from this week long trip! Had a great time! Thanks a million to friends here, especially ampere, kala and ranjitp1 - your suggestions, advices and information was very helpful.

Not sure if I will be able to do - but I plan to write a small travelogue on my experience. Overall it was a great experience -

HYD - Mysore - easily doable in one day (I took 12 hrs with 2 breaks of 1.5 hrs each - NH7 - is pleasure to drive for most part

Mysore - Kuruva Island (Pepper Green Resort) thru Nagarhole - One of most scenic drive - only last 6-7 kms to the resort were tricky.
Nice to hear that you had a great trip. Looking forward to the travelogue. How were the road conditions between Kutta and Tholpetty ? Was it that highway which was bad or only the approach road to the resort ?
kala is offline   Reply With Quote