Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 21st July 2010, 05:22   #1
Default Adventure to Julley Land

As with most people, after a fairly longish wait to do this trip, i am finally planning to do the Ladakh trip with my wife starting tomorrow !

Of course a lot of inputs have gone into the planning from this Forum and my special thanks to HVK who has been giving us unstinted support and words of encouragement over the last couple of months of planning.

We planned initially to do the trip with another couple, but as luck would have it they have had to put if off at the very last minute due to medical reasons with my friend's dad. So that leaves me and my wife to do the trip in our Fiat Adventure.

We plan to drive through the GQ via Amritsar and Srinagar, Drass, Kargil into Leh and return back via Manali.

I would try to keep the forum updated of the progress. If anyone else is planning to do this trip around the same time from Bangalore /Mumbai/Delhi, would be happy to drive together.

Our tentative itinerary

July 22nd - Leave Bangalore to Pune
July 23rd - Pune to Udaipur
July 24th - Udaipur to Delhi /Behror /Shapura
July 25th - Amritsar
July 26th - Srinagar
July 27th - Srinagar (situation permitting)
July 28th to 5th - Leh and Ladakh

Thereafter we leave back via Manali.

Vinay Sambaragimath
vinay_ss is offline   Reply With Quote