Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 3rd August 2010, 17:40   #16
Team-BHP Support

Originally Posted by beejay View Post
This is the entry to the hill. The walk up these steps are through thick vegetation. If you are lucky you might spot a leopard.

I almost thought you were DRIVING on those steps !
ampere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd August 2010, 18:38   #17
Senior - BHPian

Originally Posted by ampere View Post
I almost thought you were DRIVING on those steps !
We were too lazy and otherwise to walk up. So we tried.
Attached Thumbnails

beejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th December 2010, 17:13   #18
Senior - BHPian
Default Re: Hyd-Mysore-ooty(for a week again)

Me and complete family will be there in Ooty from 31st December till 6th Jan 2011.
I have been to ooty in August only this year, and stayed for a 2-3 days.
While we have been to regular places like Rose garden, botanical garden, lakes and all,this time I want to see some offbeat places.

I need you guys to help me sort out some places to visit around Ooty but not the regular spots.
Also if you guys can guide me to any good New year party on 31st December night in Ooty, that would be great.

And yes, last time i took the 36 hairpin bends both ways to Ooty and back, I know there is a different longish route to Ooty as well, though I have fair idea about it, it will be great if you can help me finalize the other route.

We would be leaving Hyderabad on 30th December in morning and would stay back in Mysore for the night. 31st Dec latest by afternoon we plan to be there in Ooty.
Fordmanchau is offline   Reply With Quote