Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 3rd February 2017, 13:15   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Driving Directions to North East & Sikkim

Did you complete the trip, because I couldnt find any of your travelogue of the trip. I too am planning to do a similar trip this year from Ahmedabad in my Skoda Yeti in the month of May. Your feedback on the road condition and on the places will be much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthian View Post
@wanderernomad, @blackPearl, @Sutripta
Based on the preliminary route given by wanderernomad, the data is as under:
Attachment 1475680

Issues are as under:
  1. Could we do some more of AP?
  2. We don't mind parking the car at some convenient city and taking a flight to Agartala or some other destination as a side trip of 2-3 days.
  3. What are the halt points ?
  4. There seems to be an awful lot of back tracking- possibly due to the concern of wanderernomad in suggesting good roads-which is welcome and possibly cannot be helped.
  5. The last stretch between Bomdila and Siliguri needs to be broken somewhere.

We were hoping to see the scenic routes of AP- if the roads are ok that is. By ok , i mean like village roads.

I hope the excel sheet opens. Else here is a snapshot:
[ATTACH]
[/ATTACH]
amit_i is offline   Reply With Quote