Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 3rd January 2011, 13:57   #1
Default BLR-Mumbai-Ajmer-Delhi-Agra-Jhansi-Khajuraho-Bandhavgarh/Kanha-Bangalore

Hi Friends

I'm planning to visit following enroute to my Native Place - Delhi and Back with my wifey, and two kids (aged 10 and 6)

Would like to have details suggestiona, with contact no. of Fellow BHPians so that I can contact them in such places in case any emergency assistance required.

Ahmedad-Gir (if possible)
Ahmedabad-Ajmer - Udaipur
Mathur - Agra

Suggestions required (if possible) with places for good vegetarian food, night stay (preferably on Highways), places to see, good fuel pumps locations, contact no. of fellow BHPians (needed in case I need any help during my travel), Road conditions, what to avoid etc.

Basically all the required information which is needed for such a program. There is no fixed duration of this plan as I've two month on my disposal.

The travel will star sometime in first week of April. AS of now I've enough time to give my plan in shape.

Look forward to all the valuable feedbacks.
micrographics is offline   Reply With Quote