Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 2nd April 2016, 19:58   #226
BHPian

Default Re: Hyderabad to Tirupati : Route Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by smsrini View Post
Hi!

Can anyone please advise the road condition between Tirupati and Hyderabad via Kadapa-->Kurnool ?

Is coming via Nellore-->Ongole-->Suryapet a better option ?

Any options for food/rest rooms on either routes ?

thanks
Srinivas
I have just returned from a Hyd - TPTY round trip. The road between Kurnool and Nandyal is a lot better though not yet complete. Nandyal - Kadapa is 98% 4 laned and there are two toll gates operational. Chagalamarri - Rs 60, Kadapa Rs 30.

Kadapa - TPTY is a 2 laned road and the surface is mostly good. However there are multiple speed breakers.

I left TPTY at 10 AM, Reached my house in Tarnaka, Hyd by 6.30 PM. Took a break of 30 min at Nandyal for refueling and rest.
srimath is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 30th May 2016, 13:55   #227
BHPian

Default Re: Hyderabad to Tirupati : Route Info

Hi Srimath,
Thanks for the info mate.

Iam planning Tirupati trip with my wife and two kids in June second week using my Bolt car.
I am not expecting the road to be in perfect flat condition but from your comments I feel, you managed to reach Hyderabad quiet quickly and 90% good road condition compared to past.

Please could share little experience mate.
Thanks & Regards,
Rama
Rama Naveen is offline   Reply With Quote