Go Back   Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Travelogues > Route / Travel Queries

Old 6th February 2011, 20:58   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Upcoming TRAVEL plans

Many of us spend a lot of efforts into planning and finalising the next road trip. Some of these could be really long ones where one could do with more than one vehicle travelling together: for safety and leisure purposes. In certain places, group discounts could be availed of. Families feel more secure when traveling in groups too. if someone is doing a GQ trip, perhaps fellow bhpians can meet up and provide company for various sections of the journey. This thread could be used as a consolidation of all upcoming travels planned by bhpians and allow others to plan their itineraries accordingly.
I would like to do a GQ drive sometime later this year, but it would be so much more fun if there was some company on the road. Of course this is not to say that the entire drive should be planned together, but at least we know that someone is around and could catch up once in a while to compare notes.
Mods: I could not find a single thread for all travel plans, hence created this one. If it already exists with another title, please modify/ delete accordingly and let me know where to look!
selfdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2011, 00:09   #2
Default Re: Upcoming TRAVEL plans

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

A GQ drive is what we have been dreaming of.

Me and my wife will be traveling, so a multi car trip will definitely make us more comfortable.

I have 10 days of time at the end of the year as company is shut down during that time.

Lets see if any other members are interested. The more the merrier.
KishoreC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th February 2011, 00:56   #3

Is anyone planning a Trip in March, i have a week Off, and i would like to make the best of it.
I will be joining from Bangalore.
RROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2011, 11:46   #4

I am planning a drive to OOTY from chennai during the third weekend of this month. Me and my wife would be travelling. Any idea how the drive via kotagiri is? A drive to Ladaakh / kinnaur is on cards. Any idea of Ladaakh post the tragedy last year?
Funda is offline   Reply With Quote