Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Closed Thread
Old 8th October 2011, 14:22   #1
Default Manza or Linea?

Here is a strange confusion (or should I say conflict!) -- whether to go for a Manza or Linea (both diesel variants)? Because of the discounts available in Linea currently, the price difference between Linea Emotion/Dynamic and Manza Elan/Aura ABS has reduced to around 40K. Which is leading to my confusion of whether to buy a Fiat or a Tata? While Manza has more features for a lower price, Fiat has a solid build and service interval of 15K KM or 1 year as opposed to the 5K KM/6 months of a Manza. (Considering the 'famed' after sales service, that is a big advantage!)

My daily usage will be around 50 KM and am looking for a diesel sedan with loads of space, safety and good looks. And a good ICE system because all of us are music buffs!

Any advice would be welcome!

Old 8th October 2011, 14:36   #2
Team-BHP Support
Default Re: Manza or Linea?

sauravc, I'm closing this thread.
Please search forum before starting any new thread. Check out the thread below. Ask questions and take your call then.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans...sel-sedan.html (The inevitable question: Linea or Manza or another entry level diesel sedan)
Closed Thread