Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 3rd August 2016, 15:39   #151
Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Default Re: Chauffeur-driven / Comfortable Sedan under Rs. 10 Lakh

Originally Posted by Red Liner View Post
I am waking this thread up because I am contemplating a car for my parents as well...... Does the camry offer superlative advantages over the corolla?
Definitely. Corolla simply does not feel as special or as comfortable in comparison. I always found the Corolla to be strictly average. I would suggest the Camry and as drmohitg suggested, ask them to check out an Innova with captain seats as well. Older folk tend to prefer walking into and out of cars rather than bending too much. The Innova certainly isn't as comfortable or as good on the material quality front, but it is far more practical, will handle a wider range of road conditions, and is more robust.

Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Do take a good look at the car. I would not even trust Toyota used car department blindly in India. The dealers are always out there to make an extra buck and what appears to be all gleaming from outside might turn out to be not so good in the real world. People have had bad experiences with official used car dealers too like Mahindra first choice etc.
+1 to that never trust dealers whether it is with new cars, used cars, with warranty, without warranty whatever it is. Our country has poor laws when it comes to protecting consumers and I know it is not good to say it, but every other fellow out there is a cheat. Give yourself ample time when selecting a used car and never rush into it. Have them all checked out thoroughly before finalising.
IshaanIan is offline   Reply With Quote