Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 2nd June 2006, 12:42   #46
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adarsh76
The new accent is getting launched in August with new engines and better in all respects. It's really worth waiting. The initial review on the new CRDi states it will beat in performance cars twice its price.

The 1.6 accent is also getting a new series of engines. 1.4 accent will have an upgraded engine of the current GLE.

Considering the initial reports a test drive of the new accent for new car buyers is very important.
Do you have more information on this? I am planning for Accent/Baleno. If this is true, would like to check this out before i decide on anything.
windsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2006, 16:28   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsurfer
Do you have more information on this? I am planning for Accent/Baleno. If this is true, would like to check this out before i decide on anything.

dude check out last months (may's) Auto car....full review there for the new Accent
speedofreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd June 2006, 20:21   #48
BANNED

Is new accent being talked about the new Hyundai Verna? Is it getting launched in August this year? Please tell me the launch date of this.... i am waiting for it.....
udit78 is offline   Reply With Quote