Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 2nd October 2006, 21:44   #16
Team-BHP Support

white and silver are the easiest colours to maintain, just get some nice black tints and they will stop to look boring.

manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2006, 11:08   #17
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on your choice of civic. The corolla tends to have a bit of body roll and softer suspension than the civic. OTOH the corolla boot is bigger and is a cheaper car, maybe more VFM.

The galaxy gray is also quite nice. It is very popular in US. I suggest if you are not averse to black go for the black. The beige two tone matches very well with black and red (and to some extent with the gray) and does not look too well with the other colours.

For maintenance in dusty conditions, ensure that the driver or cleaner never ever 'dry wipes' your car. I often observe this - most drivers are wiping the cars in the evening for their owners to go back home. Invariably you will get swirl marks both on windscreen and body. My 8 year old OHC had more gloss than a 1 year old Accord due to this. Either he washes the car or in the evenings just use a soft twirl duster to lightly dust the car off. Even that is not necessary - just let the wind blow off the dust, once you get going.

Last edited by sandeep108 : 3rd October 2006 at 11:12.
sandeep108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2006, 15:29   #18

Definately Civic. But a Innova is a better option, though it will save you your fuel cost but "snob" value you will get more from a Civiv.
Abhitabh1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2006, 16:35   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Originally Posted by alankarm@sancha
Want just a decent power and seamless delivery. I am not a speed maniac and nor is the Chauffer allowed to really speed.

Civic is more of a drivers car (in my case Chauffer).
Since you are not really going to drive the car... Why not try The octavia 1.9 TDi too???

Afterall... Why do you need such good petrols for the cheauffer... And would it hurt to get much better FE, that too deisel???
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   Reply With Quote