Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 7th November 2017, 18:06   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Pre-owned BMW 320d, pre-owned Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI, or brand new Octavia 1.8 TSI DSG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hema4saran View Post
Congratulations man!! Finally your heart won and got your hands on the Bimmer .
I am wishing you lot of happy miles ahead and I hope this car will serve you for a long time ahead!!. All black interiors?
Thank You hema4saran. Yes, All black interiors. I took delivery of the car on Sunday, 5th November. Although the dealer had polished it before delivery I have given the car today a car detailer close to where I live in Kandivali East - Bombay. (PMP - Car Detailing Services). I am getting it polished and having the interiors cleaned up to get that new car feel.

When it comes to pictures of the interiors. The black interiors look much much better in real compared to seeing them in pictures. I'll see if I can get some good shots.
RajBajwa is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2017, 13:41   #32
BHPian

Default Re: Pre-owned BMW 320d, pre-owned Skoda Octavia 2.0 TDI, or brand new Octavia 1.8 TSI DSG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajBajwa View Post
Finally I found something and got her home yesterday. I would like to thank all the members who contributed to the thread and had recommendations on the car to buy. Naming them here. VW2010, GTO, n.devdath, IshaanIan, Turbanator, Epic, Esma1981, Durango Dude, nileshdias, ajmat and of course a Big Thank you to Akshay1234. I also consulted friends whom I have made through Tbhp. Esma1981 and Swapzone.
Congratulations Raj! Wishing you miles and miles of happy motoring. I'm glad that you went with your heart and got what you ultimat3ly wanted.
esma1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2017, 00:24   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esma1981 View Post
Congratulations Raj! Wishing you miles and miles of happy motoring. I'm glad that you went with your heart and got what you ultimat3ly wanted.

Thank You Esma! Yes, Ultimat3// Joy has a new meaning.
RajBajwa is offline   Reply With Quote