| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|24th September 2007, 15:26||#16|
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island, NY
Thanked: 1,470 Times
The Ikon is one of the best looking and well composed cars today. Except for the Civic, most new entrants seem to be of the castrated genre when it comes to looks.
Suggestions for your Ikon:
* Silverize the dash console and meters
* Get leather upholestory (not seat covers)
* Put a MOMO steering wheel
* Put aluminium/steel drilled sporty footpegs
* Some nice eye-candy meters on the right-side A-pillar
* ICE upgrade (although I'm not an ICEer)
* Seductive sounds playing at low volume from the new ICE
* If you're unmarried/single, a cool member of the opposite sex in the passenger seat.
|24th September 2007, 15:48||#17|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Thanked: 0 Times
I am excited to knwo if atall some one can get the silverized dasd console and meters?
Any suggestions on a good decent sport pedals? The one i saw at Ford showroom cost around 2500rs.
|25th September 2007, 12:15||#18|
Join Date: Jun 2007
Thanked: 0 Times
I completely agree with the point that the most of the ikon and accent look far better than the current C-segment cars. To me, going by the exterior looks, Fiesta(sans clear tail lamps) seems to be the predecesor of Ikon! Ikon is much more youthful. NHC & Fiesta seemed to be designed by a designer who wasn't paid well for his job! this is just my opinion and it is a matter of perception..
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|To sell or not to sell - '09 Bolero with 3 accidents||lucifer1881||Shifting gears||32||9th June 2011 15:58|
|Ford Ikon Flair to have 1.4TDCI and Fiesta to have 1.6TDCI||breezydrive||The Indian Car Scene||316||24th September 2009 10:17|
|IKON 1.3 Flair 2004 white What price should i Quote?||toms_2191||Sedans||2||4th May 2006 10:23|