Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Closed Thread
Old 12th November 2007, 09:50   #1
Senior - BHPian
Default Octavia vs Optra Magnum

A cousin of mine is coming back to India to settle down. She and her husband (in their 50s/60s) are looking for a comfortable vehicle, preferably sedan, preferably diesel, since they will be doing the Bangalore/Coonoor stretch fairly often with an odd trip to Cochin as well. They are looking for something around 12 lacs, the priorities being safety, comfort (will probably use a driver), reliability and cost of ownership in that order. German, Japanese, Korean, American doesn't enter the equation for them. Anything goes.
My suggestions have been the Optra, Octavia and maybe the Verna - the Optra scoring on comfort. (I have gone around only in the earlier petrol Optra, not the Magnum diesel, but I assume the dimensions/comfort levels are the same).
May I have your views please?
Old 12th November 2007, 10:11   #2
Team-BHP Support

Post your question/information here (Diesel war : Chevy Magnum vs Skoda Octavia. Whats your pick?).

Thread closed.
Closed Thread