|View Poll Results: Whats your pick?|
|Chevrolet Optra 1.6||19||76.00%|
|New Honda City||6||24.00%|
|Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll|
| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|4th May 2007, 17:35||#152|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Mar 2007
Thanked: 128 Times
As a GM Opel owner since 2003 I can say:
1. After sales of GM is decent, no worse than Maruti.
2. Corsa's ride is great with precise steering. There is negligible road noise at 90-100 kmph. I would hazard to say that Optra/Corsa beat many cars at high speeds in stability, road noise, and feeling of comfort.
3. I have seen and heard about Optra from many owners and it is better than Corsa in ride and comfort.
4. FE of Corsa was 11-13 kmpl in winters.
5. Maintenance cost was no higher than Maruti. Honda is reputed to be more reliable but it also requires shorter service intervals, with each costing some time and some cash.
Cannot comment on NHC since do not own it. But have driven it thrice on a test drive and although it has great FE, it also had (at least the cars I drove) prounounced road noise at speeds above 60-70 kmph. No matter how many cars GM sells, one thing is for sure: they do give a comfortable and silent ride.
Last edited by vasudeva : 4th May 2007 at 17:36.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Chevy Fans: New Chevy Beat Z-Spec Concept and latest accessories||thedreamcatcher||Modifications & Accessories||20||6th December 2011 15:34|
|honda city v-tec plus (june 2008 launch) or new honda city (Oct 2008 launch)?||nnandi||Sedans||16||28th October 2008 17:03|
|Dicounted Chevy optra vs Chevy Aveo 1.4 LS vs NHC GXI||kumar||Sedans||41||25th May 2006 15:35|
|Our New Chevy - Optra !!||turbo_lover||Shifting gears||25||9th September 2005 17:37|