Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 9th January 2008, 14:19   #31
BHPian

Do ask your uncle to consider Mitsubishi Cedia, its a whole segment bigger than all the cars that are being discussed in this thread and at 9~10 lakhs, it a great VFM.

Search this forum for pros/cons related to Cedia and visit Mitsubishi Motors India for more info.

Last edited by AirWind : 9th January 2008 at 14:21.
AirWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2008, 16:08   #32
BHPian

Rohan,

I think most of my friend here suggested for City/Fiesta/SX4(Inlcuding me) and you had your apprehension such as *** or liking of your uncle towards Verna or something else,

Considering the interaction so far on this thread, the best choice for you with the current situation your in is Hyundai Verna.

Just go for it man,
Its stance is much better than most of the car, you'll get loaded features for less money compared to CRDi version. Though engine may not get full votes compared to Honda by experts, but for normal user, he would'nt feel much difference anyway.

So Hyundai Verna is the best option for you.

Purely my take on this......

cheers
Anju
Anju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2008, 20:40   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhibh View Post
But isnt 1.8 Tpi 12lac +
Well you can get discounts and get it for 11, if he can stretch till NHC Vtec with ABS, then might as well get the TPi.
BUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2008, 16:42   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSA View Post
Well you can get discounts and get it for 11, if he can stretch till NHC Vtec with ABS, then might as well get the TPi.
Yummy!! The Octy, if you can. Wow wow wow.
vibzez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2008, 14:30   #35
BHPian

All talks about octys fiestas and citys and my uncle books a verna petrol! Hope to post in a mini review soon though.
rohan_fonseca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2008, 09:00   #36
BHPian

Default Cedia or Verna CRDi

People driven Cedia and Verna please guide me buying either one. I want to keep the car for minimum 3 years and my everyday usage is around 50kms. I dont care about mielage but looking for fun factor. It was a mistake I bought Getz 2 years back but later learned it is not an enthusiast car, no pickup no mielage no fun to drive!! I dont want to make that same mistake again, will the Cedia be any quicker than verna apart from paper?

I know that the current age CRDi's jus FEELS more quicker because of huge amounts of torque opening after certain turbo lag but will the verna be any quicker than Cedia and more fun to drive?
vittalnrv is offline   Reply With Quote