Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11th May 2008, 22:16   #31
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: BOM
Posts: 429
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscap View Post
Indigo CS GLS comes with an upsize tyre : 165 x 65 R 14, compared to 165 x 65 R 13 of xeta
Actually, the CS GLS comes with an upsize tyre of 175 x 65 R 14, while the CS GLE comes with 165 x 65 R 14, as compared to the 165 x 65 R 13 of the XETA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosscap View Post
I, personally, opted for boot space over PW option. I went for the Indigo CS GLS. If intersted, you can read about my experiences in my thread.
Congratulations on the new ride! Your post was indeed very helpful. Thanks.
What color did you settle with? I guess you chose the GLS over the GLE for several reasons, but mainly because of the PS option, correct?
Be sure to post your experiences on your new ride, and I hope if it's OK with you, if I sent you PMs, should I have any question about the CS GLS, since I believe that I too, might just go in for this vehicle!

Last edited by luvjascha : 11th May 2008 at 22:18.
luvjascha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2008, 22:22   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
greenhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN-14
Posts: 6,839
Thanked: 1,318 Times
Default

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/sedans...lacs-road.html (Want to buy a new car in Allahabad within 6 lacs on the road) before pming him, check out his thread
greenhorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2008, 00:12   #33
BHPian
 
crosscap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Allahabad
Posts: 153
Thanked: 0 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjascha View Post
Actually, the CS GLS comes with an upsize tyre of 175 x 65 R 14, while the CS GLE comes with 165 x 65 R 14, as compared to the 165 x 65 R 13 of the XETA.
Yes, you are right. Thanks for the correction.



Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjascha View Post
Congratulations on the new ride! Your post was indeed very helpful. Thanks.
Thanks a lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjascha View Post
What color did you settle with?
Scarlet red. I liked it very much. The other day I have seen 3 Indigo CS with 3 different colours : white, arctic silver and metallic gray. The first two look very cute from rear with all the brake lights on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjascha View Post
I guess you chose the GLS over the GLE for several reasons, but mainly because of the PS option, correct?
Yes, absolutely. Moreover, as you said, GLE comes with a smaller set of tyres. It does not go well with the sedan look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvjascha View Post
Be sure to post your experiences on your new ride, and I hope if it's OK with you, if I sent you PMs, should I have any question about the CS GLS, since I believe that I too, might just go in for this vehicle!
Certainly, I shall post my experience. I eagerly look forward to that.

You are most welcome to PM me anytime. I myself Pmed a lot of people before taking the final decision. Greenhorn is one of them. He had already posted a link to my thread here. Thank you greenhorn.
crosscap is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tata Indica e-xeta petrol with 17.1 kmpl and e-xeta LPG sidindica The Indian Car Scene 7 9th July 2011 12:39
My 1st Car - TATA IndigoCS GLS p_rameshpandy Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 11 22nd September 2008 10:17
Indica Xeta - First Experience-How Xeta won the race nirmalkumar Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports 12 20th April 2008 16:41
Indica Xeta or a Santro who_meee Hatchbacks 19 27th March 2006 16:41
Indica V2 Xeta - Now updated with testdrive! DCEite The Indian Car Scene 62 14th February 2006 17:03


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 14:26.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks