Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 29th April 2008, 14:30   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapideffect View Post
The sports Lpg in Mumbai on the Road is 10.73L. The price list I carry is of last week from HM Direct showroom "Autodrome" Malad, Mumbai.
Well, that is certainly a nice variation. They should have had this from the beginning.
cediafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 17:52   #17
BHPian

Doesn't *sports* and *lpg* sound self-contradictory if used in the same sentence?
GTO - Touring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th April 2008, 17:57   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO - Touring View Post
Doesn't *sports* and *lpg* sound self-contradictory if used in the same sentence?
Exactly! It would be really sad if the sports variant came with an option for LPG.
Maibaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2008, 05:15   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapideffect View Post
In that case why can't you look for Cedia Sport LPG?. I believe this is available though it's not mentioned on the website, but available on the dealer price list.

A matter of taste I guess, and the fact that there are none in the used car market in Bombay.

I like the Select's beige trim and the fact thats 1.5 lacs cheaper. I just want the red color too.
Screwdriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th April 2008, 12:15   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maibaa View Post
Exactly! It would be really sad if the sports variant came with an option for LPG.
Not really much to sad about since this is with sequential injection. The drop of BHP could 3-4. The concern could be the reduced boot space.
rapideffect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2008, 07:53   #21
BHPian

Default Rear Suspension bit bumpy ?

After reading all good things about Cedia, and after a week ( 10 days ) after I first came in touch with Lathangi guys, I got a vehicle to test-drive yesterday and I took it through Sarjapur Road. The road being nice and smooth just dotted with speed breakers.

Now I had the test drive with my better half sitting in the rear seat. I took through the speed breaking mountains through various speeds and after the test-drive the only complain was from my wife and it was regarding the suspension. According to her , every hump was like a kick in back-side!.

When we confronted the salesman , he just said that this vehicle had some problem with rear suspension ( 31K kms driven ). Now I wanted to know ( especially from BLR-ians ), whether in their own vehicles while encountering these famous mountains-in-roads, do you face a problem in the rear seat. As a matter of fact, even while the machine was totally in control, I too felt that rear was jumping a bit more !.

Can cedizens here please share their experiences / insights?.

-Thanks
santhosh_kumard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th May 2008, 13:09   #22
Senior - BHPian

Well its been discussed quite a few times... poor stock tyres which are potentially over inflated.
reignofchaos is online now   Reply With Quote