Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 30th October 2008, 21:22   #136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoenthusiast View Post
Hey Jerish, I'm not sure if I missed it in the snap, but in the centre of the alloys, isn't there a Ford emblem ? Or is that something that they add later prior to delivering the car ?
They just unloaded the car when the time i took the pictures.It was inside the car.
jerish666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2008, 22:00   #137
Team-BHP Support

Jerish, time to change your profile pic?
benbsb29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2008, 08:21   #138
BHPian

Jerish congrats! This is so coool... hope you get hot dates ;-)

I somehow couldn't digest the spoiler - looks way odd and bulky!
AirWind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2008, 11:51   #139
JRD
BHPian

Congrats Jerish.. definitely looks stunning.. i personally don't like the spoiler as well, a little lip spoiler would look much better. but its upto you.

also like autoenthusiast said the rims are suppose to have the caps with the ford logo. make sure you get them from the dealer.. they cost 400rs a piece.

do post pics of the interior, i am still confused on what trim to select. the S or Sxi. lets hope you guys can help me decide before decemeber comes.
JRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2008, 15:10   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
Congrats Jerish.. definitely looks stunning.. i personally don't like the spoiler as well, a little lip spoiler would look much better. but its upto you.

also like autoenthusiast said the rims are suppose to have the caps with the ford logo. make sure you get them from the dealer.. they cost 400rs a piece.

do post pics of the interior, i am still confused on what trim to select. the S or Sxi. lets hope you guys can help me decide before decemeber comes.
Fom what you have specified, looks like it is Sxi for you.. just my gut feel - Hope that helps you decide!
Path_Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2008, 20:37   #141
BHPian

Finally got my SBI loan disbursement today. Processed it all myself since the dealer didn't have a tie up with SBI and I didn't want to take a car loan from ICICI again, though it might be much easier and less documentation it's not worth the extra bite they take out of your wallet.
Going to go for a pre-registration inspection of my Fiesta 1.6S tomorrow morning, after which the dealer will go ahead and register the car with the RTO. I should have delivery on Friday evening max.
Cheers everyone and thanks to all for your efforts in making my choice. I'm sure I won't ever regret having gone for the 1.6S.
autoenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th November 2008, 21:09   #142
Team-BHP Support

@Autoentusiast : Looking forward to seeing your car pics here soon. All tne best.
benbsb29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2008, 13:09   #143
BHPian

Default Finally here it comes !

Guys, I went for the pre-delivery check today. Checked the car at the dealers stockyard. All seemed good. The dealer's started the RTO registration process and I should get delivery tomorrow.

Here are the first few pictures of the car, since I took them from my cellphone the picture quality won't be very high.
Attached Thumbnails
New Honda City or Ford Fiesta 1.6S-imag0016.jpg  

New Honda City or Ford Fiesta 1.6S-imag0017.jpg  

New Honda City or Ford Fiesta 1.6S-imag0018.jpg  

Old 6th November 2008, 13:41   #144
BHPian

Smile

@auto - car looks really cool hope you did the preinspection checks as mentioned on tbhp
jassi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2008, 14:31   #145
Senior - BHPian

Congrats, autoenthusiast. The car looks real cool! BTW, why are you getting the registration done by the dealer? They generally rip customers off by charging as much as Rs 2500. I got it done on my own after a fortnight for Rs 400-the official charge.
vnabhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2008, 14:42   #146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Congrats, autoenthusiast. The car looks real cool! BTW, why are you getting the registration done by the dealer? They generally rip customers off by charging as much as Rs 2500. I got it done on my own after a fortnight for Rs 400-the official charge.
Thanks Vnabhi, as for the registration, hmmm too late my friend, also was too tired after running around arranging my loan on my own too. I processed it via SBI (the dealer didn't have a tie-up with them), SBI's worth the extra sweat, but takes quite an effort for the paperwork. No more energy .
Old 6th November 2008, 14:45   #147

Hey guys got my Fiesta S on the 10th of October colour Panther Black cheers:will put up the pics soon. Also wanted to know what were the freebees given by SC Ford.
Thanks in advance.
karan_parkash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2008, 14:48   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autoenthusiast View Post
Here are the first few pictures of the car, since I took them from my cellphone the picture quality won't be very high.
That is one GOOD LOOKING car! HOT stuff!

Congratas man...take care of her!

Elito
Elito11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2008, 14:53   #149
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karan_parkash View Post
Hey guys got my Fiesta S on the 10th of October colour Panther Black cheers:will put up the pics soon. Also wanted to know what were the freebees given by SC Ford.
Thanks in advance.
Congrats Karan. As for me, I got ford scuff guards / ford carpet mats thrown in free by the dealer. I feel the Fiesta is a steal for the price and the kinda features they give. Also it's a pleasure to drive.

Have you posted an initial ownership review.
Old 6th November 2008, 15:32   #150

No Doubt the S is a pleasure to drive + it gets the added attention on road.
i was promised to get the following but got nothing:
1. Scuff Plates
2. Floor Mats (4)
3. Boot Mat
4. Car Cover.
5. Total Maintenance Plan (3 yrs)
Forget all this i haven't got a Log Book which i think is the basic necessity of a car.
I feel really cheated thats about it but overall the car looks great & run dubble great.
karan_parkash is offline   Reply With Quote