Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Closed Thread

Old 6th April 2009, 21:49   #181
BHPian

i am lot worried. i have recieved 2 infarctions last week amounting to 8 points for use of short message service (sms) lingo. it is not intentional ,it sometimes happens just like that as i am used a lot to writing messages in cellphones, which i have to be careful now. i dont want this to happen again and me getting banned eventually. i dont want to spoil the fun of me getting a new car and not posting the pictures in team-bhp. moderatorss please excuse me one last time ill try to be careful sincerely
Old 7th April 2009, 09:43   #182
BHPian

Default Beware of Discounts in Ins. Premiums-Check Policy Detail before signing contract

Quote:
Originally Posted by drashkum View Post
can some one throw me more light on the insurance part?. is it better to get insurance from the dealer or we can shop around a bit?. the price of insurance for linea is around 20745 given by tata aig. is it good?. what about reliance / icici / new india assurance?
After detariffing of the General Insurance products, companies are much more aggressive to capture the market. But this is at cost. I was offered discount of 10% above my NCB of 65% by a few private insurers, but I choose to stay with United India as I was getting transparent deal. Private insurers at large have sone catches and one should go in to the detail of the policy conditions before dealing with them. I am sure, once you ask for clarifications, they will offer the policy at par with general insurance companies run by GOI. My personal experience with tata aig is horrible and I had to change to the United India last year in my another car.
Old 13th April 2009, 07:49   #183
BHPian

i am getting my linea on day after tomorrow. moderators can close this post if needed . i may be starting a new thread in initial ownership report forum. my sincere thanks to all those who have been very supportive and who helped me taking the decision . team-bhp is definitely the place to be for car crazy people just like me
Old 31st May 2009, 14:50   #184
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prash View Post
And for the SX4, I have two points on this car. The rear middle seat is so bad that it was difficult for me to sit for a very short trip also and the second minus point which I feel is the Fuel efficiency of the car. Its very poor. So buy it only if you are ready with such FE figures and that you are prepared to travel just four in this car. So however good the car be, for me having a bad FE and no proper 5th passenger seat puts me off from buying.
Bang on target, also add absolutely pathetic head lights (no focus/throw/brightness). Rest all good about it. Own the very first white SX4 in Delhi.
As for bad FE, got CNG fitted and staying happy since then
Closed Thread