Old 24th April 2009, 15:33   #76
BHPian

any photo's of white ?
Old 24th April 2009, 16:05   #77
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharanidharang View Post
any photo's of white ?
Just gave the booking amount, and as usual, waiting for delivery.
Old 26th April 2009, 13:40   #78
BANNED

so share her picture once delivered, how long is it gonna take to get her?? havent seen white linea yet so waiting to see her pics.
Old 27th April 2009, 03:16   #79
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijaythacker View Post
so share her picture once delivered, how long is it gonna take to get her?? havent seen white linea yet so waiting to see her pics.
had seen white linea at dealer's stockyard. it looks bit off-white
Old 14th May 2009, 08:15   #80
JRD
BHPian

Aaalap, from an amdavadi to an amdavadi (Ahmedabad), in our city traffic situation, dividers in small lanes, poor parking structure and not to mention brilliant driving skills of bikers and cng rickshaws. I would say verna is the better option.

Main reasons of the verna over the linea MJD are:
1. Exterior Dimensions (Linea is uncomfortable long and the shoulder line and flared rear wheel arch doesn't help)
2. Turning Radius (This is the most annoying bit of the linea. In ahmedabad it is frankly not the easiest car to make a U turn and aalap you know how many dividers are there in the city)
3. Low end response. (In case of the usual biker coming out of no where or cutting in front of you to go in the opposite direction, the low end response is a little insufficient. I drove my friends verna last week and it has much better low end grunt for stop and go in city driving)

So thats my 2 cents after using the linea in ahmedabad traffic.

Ps: if your friend drives 25 to 30 kms a day. I think a petrol is a far more practical option and would be easier and fun to drive in city conditions. Since he doesnt like the fiesta then why not an ANHC Exi. i think its about 8,35,000 OTR ahmedabad.
Old 14th May 2009, 16:49   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
Aaalap, from an amdavadi to an amdavadi (Ahmedabad), in our city traffic situation, dividers in small lanes, poor parking structure and not to mention brilliant driving skills of bikers and cng rickshaws. I would say verna is the better option.

Main reasons of the verna over the linea MJD are:
1. Exterior Dimensions (Linea is uncomfortable long and the shoulder line and flared rear wheel arch doesn't help)
2. Turning Radius (This is the most annoying bit of the linea. In ahmedabad it is frankly not the easiest car to make a U turn and aalap you know how many dividers are there in the city)
3. Low end response. (In case of the usual biker coming out of no where or cutting in front of you to go in the opposite direction, the low end response is a little insufficient. I drove my friends verna last week and it has much better low end grunt for stop and go in city driving)

So thats my 2 cents after using the linea in ahmedabad traffic.

Ps: if your friend drives 25 to 30 kms a day. I think a petrol is a far more practical option and would be easier and fun to drive in city conditions. Since he doesnt like the fiesta then why not an ANHC Exi. i think its about 8,35,000 OTR ahmedabad.
well, he had already booked linea.
Old 26th May 2009, 22:10   #82
Senior - BHPian

Default white linea

I havent seen a white linea in tbhp. I think your car will be the first one. Congrats to your friend. Please post the pictures soon.
Closed Thread