Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 9th June 2005, 14:25   #61
BANNED

Well tsk looking at the requirements i feel that the Elantra is the best here but i would urge you to urge the dealer to give discounts alot.. they wont give more then 50k but once you push you can get even 2L
Montoya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2005, 18:20   #62
Senior - BHPian

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montoya
Well tsk looking at the requirements i feel that the Elantra is the best here but i would urge you to urge the dealer to give discounts alot.. they wont give more then 50k but once you push you can get even 2L
what? what? did i read right? discounts upto 2L???? man gimme the name of this dealer. last i enquired, they were giving around 60k for fully paid cars and upto 1.25 on loaned cars
anyways i think even though the octy is a better built car the elantra is a great value for money deal and its a CBU, now thats something. i test drove one the other day when a lotta people said the start was sluggish...found the turbo lag to blame....rev it to past 2000revs and watch it catch up any petrol car in its view and insultingly pass it.....

Last edited by V-16 : 12th June 2005 at 18:22.
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2005, 18:30   #63
BANNED

Talking Check it out buddy

Well it was been given or is it still i dont know just pressurise the dealer and he will give way.. Jayabharat hyundai or phoenix hyundai.. number at www.hyundians.com

Quote:
watch it catch up any petrol car in its view and insultingly pass it
if i am not wrong the OHC was in petrol lol (kiddin)
Old 12th June 2005, 18:38   #64
Senior - BHPian

Question

if i am not wrong the OHC was in petrol lol (kiddin)[/quote]

???sorry, didnt get the joke re the ohc.. whoever said anything about an ohc??
V-16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2005, 20:44   #65
BANNED

Talking Joke goes this way buddy V - 16

Well buddy the joke goes this way you said that the elantra diesel once floored will leave others petrols behind wheras i meant to say that the OHC was also a petrol and it wont be able to leave the OHC behind if that is floored..