Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 9th July 2009, 16:08   #46
BHPian

@everyone: Am really sorry for not updating this post till now.

Reasons:
1. Caught up with The Mitsubishi Cedia Great Driving Challenge - making a new blog, uploading old photos, sharpening our application, getting friends and their networks to vote. Its been worth it so far but there's still a LOT more work to go.
2. Since I'm new in Pune (only 3 months here) my loan has taken time to get approved. Its being approved today.
3. I will mostly take delivery of the car tomorrow or day after. I have already driven it so many times and can't wait!

Sorry for the delay again guys, it has been a frustrating 3 weeks for me and I'll surely show off the car properly when I get it.

Thanks for waiting!
Payne
d_payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2009, 17:03   #47
Senior - BHPian

voted for you,cheers!!!
come-on,give us a detailed report of the acquisition of the beauty
Ramsagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th July 2009, 18:40   #48
BHPian

Well, there are multiple problems with owning a Pre-owned Cedia by a young employed individual like me. 1) Its not rated very highly by car companies, 2) I've been in my city of residence only for 3 months and working in my new company here for only that much time and 3) used-car loan rates are already high.

Anyway after screaming hoarse at so many people I've cancelled my loan today from the 1st bank and am looking out for another one. So there's another delay added. I'm pissed beyond belief at the incompetence and overall laziness of the bank's approach - Kotak.

BUT I'm still staying away from a new car. I'm so in love with this car its not funny. Also drove a Vista, an i10, a Swift Zxi in the meanwhile but nothing has come close to this. Will mostly drive a Punto for kicks on Saturday but I know what I want.

Another 6 days to go guys. Am editing my application on the GDC, I don't "own" a Cedia yet. :(

Frustated.
Payne
d_payne is offline   Reply With Quote