Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Old 16th May 2010, 22:05   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishlinea7260 View Post
go straight for the fiesta 1.6, some people say it is as close as it gets to a front wheel bmw
That too has pathetic resale value. Not only that, it's outdated too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Cool View Post
what about sx4 vxi. its a way better car than all you have mentioned....not that aveo or i20 are any bad, just more room to sit,power to the wheels and better service and resale.
That's has very poor score in drivability. The in-gear acceleration is pathetic in SX4.

Last edited by mohandas : 16th May 2010 at 22:08.
mohandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2010, 22:40   #17
BHPian

as if aveo or i20 are any better.
Zero Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2010, 19:08   #18
BHPian

Hi All, My first post on this forum. I am looking to buy an AVEO, as well. Options we are exploring are - Fiesta, Manza, Aveo and Linea (this is slightly out of the 8 Lakh band). Please do suggest what car we should go for. Please do advice. Thanks.
Snazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2010, 21:41   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Aveo is still the best looker even after all these years. Good ride, upscale interior and ride quality. Negatives you already know.

Check out the recently launched CNG version too (factory fitted). Even if your running does not warrant it, it will help with resale value.
Quote:
Originally Posted by v6turbo View Post
4) Chevy Aveo 1.4 LT: I tell you. We finally went to the showroom saw the car and my sister she loved it. She said the car is so cute and my dad found the space in the car adequate and he also loved the colors inside and out plus car has all the features of the honda city, its build is perfect etc etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snazzy View Post
Hi All, My first post on this forum. I am looking to buy an AVEO, as well. Options we are exploring are - Fiesta, Manza, Aveo and Linea (this is slightly out of the 8 Lakh band). Please do suggest what car we should go for. Please do advice. Thanks.
Mpower is offline   Reply With Quote