Go Back   Team-BHP > BHP India > What Car? > Sedans

Closed Thread

Old 31st August 2010, 14:12   #16
Team-BHP Support

Sorry acidkill, Verna is pretty much ruled out because of its looks and general datedness. I have nothing but good vibes for the Hyundai service from my ACcent days but the car just doesn't meet up to my standards, especially when spending such a heckuva lotta money!

BTW my dilemma is now stronger than ever. Thanks to VW making us wait for the Vento launch, no TD yet and one keeps going over the arguments for and against! Think I am leaning more towards the Diesel option now!
Old 1st September 2010, 18:36   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Sorry acidkill, Verna is pretty much ruled out because of its looks and general datedness. I have nothing but good vibes for the Hyundai service from my ACcent days but the car just doesn't meet up to my standards, especially when spending such a heckuva lotta money!

BTW my dilemma is now stronger than ever. Thanks to VW making us wait for the Vento launch, no TD yet and one keeps going over the arguments for and against! Think I am leaning more towards the Diesel option now!
TD the SX4 AT. It one cool car with excellent performance and a good AT. Of course it is petrol.

Keep in mind that European cars have a higher cost of maintenance compared to Japanese & Korean brethren. Last but not the least the A.S.S. for European vehicles, as reflect by numerous threads in this forum, is not very encouraging. The only reason these cars sell is because of better performance and handling.
Closed Thread