| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|8th August 2010, 22:03||#16|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: May 2007
Thanked: 1,426 Times
1) Recently launched Altis D. But somehow I was not comfortable in the rear seats of Altis. Ride quality is nice, but the seats were not that impressive to me atleast.
But worth a look.
2) How about a Manza ? The rear seat recline is equal to the S-class ( read this in OD which was gifted to me ), rear seat space is also very good. Overall when it comes to space, I think Manza has the price-to-space ratio figured out well.
I would say that Manza is the dark horse here.
1) Innova. 7 seater Innova is very comfortable with very a composed ride. The Captain's chairs are very comfortable even for long distance travel. The added bonus is practicality.
2) Xylo. The overall refinement might be a notch below Innova, but space, comfort and ride quality are factored in well.
|9th August 2010, 20:52||#17|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked: 89,212 Times
Friend wants back seat comfort? Here goes:
a) Altis diesel or petrol.
b) Hyundai Sonata Transform : Currently has over 1 - 1.5 lakh rupees in discounts. Will fit a little above your friend's budget, but the best backseat in the segment.
c) Tata Manza. Surprised? Don't be. Tell your friend to ignore the badge, and he'll be left amazed. Plus, it would create quite the positive impression on the company (saving them money et al). Bet he'll get a fat bonus
|18th August 2010, 23:26||#18|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanked: 110 Times
Back aches and chauffeur driven?
Get the Innova V Model in diesel with the captain seats. It has the best ride and the best reliability and its great to hand over to a chauffeur. Plus those captain seats are contoured can be reclined.. so it offers the best comfort for the back.
Look no further
|19th August 2010, 00:30||#19|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: May 2005
Thanked: 157 Times
While I own an Innova, I would not recommend it for someone who has a very bad back. The ride though not bouncy, is on the stiffer side and if you have a very sore back (I know for I have a slipped disc), you dont want a stiff ride. At the same time, if the slightly firm ride is not an issue, the overall comfort in the innova is very very good with a few miles of legroom thrown in!
Definitely a good place to be if you have sore knees as you can stretch your legs out.
Altis, Sonata or Manza look like good options.
Last edited by Buffetfan : 19th August 2010 at 00:33.
|19th August 2010, 13:22||#20|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked: 7,917 Times
|20th August 2010, 14:49||#22|
Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked: 17 Times
I would shortlist the below for your friend
1) Hyundai Sonata Transform.
2) Altis- Petrol
3) Innova- Diesel- make sure it has captain seats.
Make sure you TD the car.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Which car has the best and worst rear seat comfort?||Path_Finder||The Indian Car Scene||70||8th October 2017 00:02|
|SUV/MUV for Rear Seat comfort; Budget: 25 Lakhs||xtremeshock||SUVs, MUVs & 4x4s||32||6th August 2010 14:02|
|Safety first, rear seat comfort next - budget 14L||hcd||Hatchbacks||23||24th October 2007 10:09|