Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 10th August 2012, 17:39   #91
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Celebrating the girl child

Sorry everyone for the late response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
Many Congratulations to you and the missus! So, which misal place are we having the treat?
Thanks Vikram! I am ready for the treat, someone needs to organise it on that tapri meet thread. I would be happier with Kata kirr on Saturday or Sunday morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jai-uno-t View Post
Congratulations! best wishes, and hope all are doing well. Your biggest issue may well be finding a colour other than pink when you reach for a new set of clothes!
Thanks jai-uno-t. I am glad enough that I have the choice now

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
I went ahead and made the change. The original title was too depressing. selfdrive- mazel tov! Join the club.
Thanks noop, for both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordmanchau View Post
Congratulations Selfdrive!!Hope the mother and baby is doing good.

We too were blessed with a little cutie on 28th July. And like you , we will also now venture to the girls section and pick up some frocks for our little darling. Girls bring so much color to your life. Can't express how happy we are to have her.
Thanks Fordmanchau and congrats to you guys too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yosbert View Post
Congratulations selfdrive. Exciting times ahead.
Thanks yosbert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsi View Post
hearty congratulations.. my best wishes to you and your family..

I still remember the day when my cutie was born.. our family was like “it had to be a girl”,
Thanks vsi, both for your wishes and for sharing this incident!
selfdrive is offline   Reply With Quote