Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 16th July 2014, 18:37   #181
BHPian

Default Re: Buying an electric guitar

Hi diyguy,

Make your kids listen to some good songs and get inspired, that way they will learn very fast.
Dont get them expensive stuff in the begining, let them make their way up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diyguy View Post
Starts off with tuning the guitar which was really neat!!
Most importantly let them tune guitar themselves and not by some software. This trains the ear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by diyguy View Post
Comes with a cable to plug into the guitar and has some 50 songs to learn from. It automatically chooses exercises and songs to build up your skill on the electric guitar over a period of time.

P.S When I was learning guitar we used to joke about a day when we will plug guitars and learn from a software ... The day has finally here
Nats is offline   Reply With Quote