Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 12th March 2004, 11:28   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

I had made this rough sketch.. and had thought of making it detailed... cauz the Safari really need some new design.. but then dropped the project

anyway.. thought of showing u *
Stratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2004, 13:00   #2
BHPian

I really liked ur earlier sketches..or later sketches..cuz i dont know which one you posted first..but unfortunetly this looks like a car has been cut from the front and the back has been taken from the safari and joined together to make one..

I think you can do better..take some inspiration from say lexus or acura..or for that matter even american muscle and you would get a cool design...and do submit it to the TATAs man..they need some nice designers and hope someday you start working with them to imporve their designs..

cheers
_Crazi4Speed_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2004, 13:04   #3
Team-BHP Support

Hey Nishant,

I like it.

The only thing is that it has become more like an forester in stance than a safari....if you could correct those proportioning issues it would be great in my opinion.

cya
Rehaan is offline   Reply With Quote