Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2006, 05:45   #31
Senior - BHPian
 
Godfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bangalore / Atlanta
Posts: 1,387
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

The Tshirts designs rock.. i will post a few of them too... but i totally agree with rudra.. its not easy pulling off a stunt like this... first we will need confirmation for the t-shirts.. only with a bulk order we can approach the manufacturers... no one will look at an order of less than 2500 pcs as it's not workable for the factory for stitching and printing.. also one thing that rudra forgot is the washing of the garments also.. the price is also added for that... i will confirm the prices once we have an actual number of pieces...
can someone from each city take the initiative and let me know the actual number of t-shirts the members need and most important the size ratio
One member can definately have more than one t-shirt
I suggest that we come up with atleast 2 to 3 designes... also for the fact that you dont want everyone to wear the same t-shirts at one place right???
let me know what you guys think...
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th February 2006, 06:57   #32
Senior - BHPian
 
Godfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bangalore / Atlanta
Posts: 1,387
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

I have been using the T-shirt design by SRK.. sorry bro and i have used microsoft paint to make some changes and added some "Quotes".. check them out and let me know what you think..Sorry i dont know how to use Photoshop....hehehe

http://rapidshare.de/files/13439521/nuts.jpg.html

http://rapidshare.de/files/13439545/prowl.jpg.html
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2006, 00:20   #33
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stuttgart, Germany.
Posts: 815
Thanked: 96 Times
Exclamation My 2-paisaz worth!!

Check out this one....... kinda old school!!!

The tembhp logo can be on he back!



Here's a simple one.......


Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2006, 01:17   #34
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stuttgart, Germany.
Posts: 815
Thanked: 96 Times
Exclamation Brainstorming!!!

Here's another............



The thumbnail is the larger version of the above tee if anyone wants to modify the design!!

Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th February 2006, 01:23   #35
Distinguished - BHPian
 
Sahil's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 5,139
Thanked: 1,901 Times
Default

I must say, you guys have some fantasic designs!
Sahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2006, 21:28   #36
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stuttgart, Germany.
Posts: 815
Thanked: 96 Times
Exclamation

Come on guys..... lets see some more designs on the board!!
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2006, 21:57   #37
Senior - BHPian
 
karthik247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BLR, HYD
Posts: 2,708
Thanked: 16 Times
Default

Since a lotta ppl are getting together for karting n all, how abt we have a jersey type t-shirt. Name/Number at the back with TBHP name in the front..

Edmund - Cool designs, keep em' commin bro!!
karthik247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2006, 22:37   #38
SRK
Senior - BHPian
 
SRK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,161
Thanked: 352 Times
Default

Are double meaning qoutes allowed here? are multi coloured designs allowed?
Also since i will be busy with my exams (hsc),i wont be doing anything now.
For how long will this designing thing go,i mean what's the deadline of this project,If its something after march,I'll post some more designs,after 12 march.

Last edited by SRK : 19th February 2006 at 22:38.
SRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th February 2006, 22:50   #39
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

The last date for selecting the design would be 1st march , bcoz we need 2 months for the entire designing , stitching and washing process .. So by the looks of it we need to select on 2 designs , one for all those making it to the meet at goa and the other for all those in other parts of the country wanting them ..

So guys pls put up all ur designs soon , bcoz once we choose the final 2-3 we should put up a poll so that u guys can decide.. That will be followed by a poll for the different sizes/numbers so that u all can vote and then we have a number to look at so that we can confirm the sizes/numbers to the factory guys .. So get the designs rolling ..
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2006, 05:20   #40
Senior - BHPian
 
Godfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bangalore / Atlanta
Posts: 1,387
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
The last date for selecting the design would be 1st march , bcoz we need 2 months for the entire designing , stitching and washing process .. So by the looks of it we need to select on 2 designs , one for all those making it to the meet at goa and the other for all those in other parts of the country wanting them ..

So guys pls put up all ur designs soon , bcoz once we choose the final 2-3 we should put up a poll so that u guys can decide.. That will be followed by a poll for the different sizes/numbers so that u all can vote and then we have a number to look at so that we can confirm the sizes/numbers to the factory guys .. So get the designs rolling ..

Lets not forget the cost factor also. The bigger the print or the more words it has the more expensive it will be to get it done..
because more number of colors therefore more screens to be made for the print alone. We also have to decide on the colour of the print we would like on the t-shirts.. so guys come on with it.. The T-shirts will be in Black / White and Grey as they are the easiest to source.. depending on these there will be print colors..
Also what is the amount you guys are willing to spend on a TBHP T-shirt??
Mclaren we will need confirmations on this also bro..
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2006, 10:09   #41
BANNED
 
mclaren1885's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Posts: 4,821
Thanked: 28 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
Lets not forget the cost factor also. The bigger the print or the more words it has the more expensive it will be to get it done..
because more number of colors therefore more screens to be made for the print alone. We also have to decide on the colour of the print we would like on the t-shirts.. so guys come on with it.. The T-shirts will be in Black / White and Grey as they are the easiest to source.. depending on these there will be print colors..
Also what is the amount you guys are willing to spend on a TBHP T-shirt??
Mclaren we will need confirmations on this also bro..
Yes thanks a lot for the points sumit .. Shall keep them in mind ..

NOTE : Moderators can we have a poll on this thread as to what would the members think they can pay for the t-shirt , because based on that we can choose the type of fabric .. Lets have a poll from Rs 250 , 400 , 550 ..
mclaren1885 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2006, 10:40   #42
Senior - BHPian
 
v1p3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: BLR - chasing cars...
Posts: 4,836
Thanked: 24 Times
Default

Under 250, under 350 and under 450 should be the options for cost.

Grey would look slightly boring, even the ash variety. I suggest we stick to black or white.

Going on to the catchy lines, I whacked something from another signature...
"Shift happens!!!"
v1p3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2006, 10:50   #43
Senior - BHPian
 
Godfather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Bangalore / Atlanta
Posts: 1,387
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Under 250, under 350 and under 450 should be the options for cost.

Grey would look slightly boring, even the ash variety. I suggest we stick to black or white.

Going on to the catchy lines, I whacked something from another signature...
"Shift happens!!!"
thats a nice one........ and ok the ash/grey is out
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2006, 12:39   #44
BHPian
 
shazikon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 391
Thanked: 19 Times
Default

Amazing designs guys..
Hard to choose only 2 out of the lot..
If only two has to be chosen, i guess one of them have to talk about the spirit of a TEAM-BHPIAN and another one about our concern for environment, safety etc..
comments>??
shazikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th February 2006, 12:55   #45
Senior - BHPian
 
normally_crazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,368
Thanked: 383 Times
Default

Lets keep it simple - something like this maybe ?



About the colours - lets have 2 colors - RED with White words and/or Black with Red words

wat say >
normally_crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calling graphic designers to help with T-Shirt design mail4ajo Shifting gears 5 6th August 2012 09:01
Customized T-shirt printing racingmachine Shifting gears 11 18th May 2010 18:54
How does an Engineer fold a T-shirt? srijit Shifting gears 0 5th October 2008 19:35
Team-BHP T-Shirt rishibravo Shifting gears 29 25th April 2007 13:22


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 16:00.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks