Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 16th June 2017, 19:00   #46
BHPian

Default Re: The Indian Rock Music Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Surprised nobody brought up Colourblind in this thread yet. The Mumbai duo peaked in the mid-90s with their self-titled album on Sony Music that also featured a
Oh yeah! That was a nice surprise on TV when it came out Colurblind and one more song from that album was nice as well. Forgot. Blast! Yes that was the song.

But like you said, too bad they went their different ways. Would have been nice to see more from them.

13AD - Ground Zero is another ageless rock track for me. Potent lyrics and excellent music overall.

Indus Creed with their trapped, sleeping child et all were another great band.
deathwalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th June 2017, 23:23   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathwalkr View Post
Kryptos: The album is just pure 80's metal. So damn addictive \m/
Wow! Old school metal heads !! Being a huge fan of Iron Maiden and Metallica, I am simply in love with the song. Got to checkout the other songs of the band. Thanks for sharing.

Keep Rocking !

Love and Live to Drive.
BLACKBLADE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th June 2017, 09:46   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBLADE View Post
Wow! Old school metal heads !! Being a huge fan of Iron Maiden and Metallica, I am simply in love with the song. Got to checkout the other songs of the band. Thanks for sharing.

Keep Rocking !

Love and Live to Drive.
Glad you liked them. One of the few bands of old to keep the metal flag flying high in Bangalore.

Their earlier albums were mostly thrash i reckon. Similar to Kreator. But this album is just pure classical heavy metal. The riffs are just amazing with bits of melody thrown in but with the same vocal style. So it makes for interesting listening. All in all, a true can't help but raise the horns song
deathwalkr is offline   Reply With Quote