Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 8th March 2006, 18:23   #31
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
you mean one million i'm guessing . . and in the one i think you're referring to, complications were created blended perfectly well with incomplete information and pathetic use of media .
And you're busy comparing someone being shot with a street accident in which no individual even suffered a bruise, could probably start getting our daily episodes of bribing traffic cops in this as well then . . .

manson.
I think NC is refering to something that you are very much aware of and maybe even related to. I wonder what?
Zappo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2006, 18:52   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
I think NC is refering to something that you are very much aware of and maybe even related to. I wonder what?
happy realisation, now lets just stick to the topic.

manson.

Last edited by manson : 8th March 2006 at 19:00.
manson is offline   Reply With Quote