| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|6th March 2012, 20:16||#31|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bardez, Goa
Thanked: 995 Times
Re: India-Land of Paradoxes?
Some material worth posting on this thread...
1. I just Love ATs. Let Mileage be damned. (most ATs are Petrol). They are fun to drive.
2. Petrol prices are hitting the roof. Petrol cars are losing favour very quickly.
3. I feel if Diesel car buyers are called cheats, then Petrol car buyers should be called fools as in today's scenario buying a Diesel car makes more sense.
4. Now AT buyers are growing in numbers at a very good rate.
5. Diesel is cheaper and Diesel car gives more mileage, then why should one go for Petrol.
These comments by fellow T-Bhpians are observed by me on T-BHP during last few days and they reflect the current situation very well.
Last edited by carwatcher : 6th March 2012 at 20:19.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Land Rover Dormobile In India||invinci||Post-War||7||30th April 2017 21:45|
|From"Aadab & Bagunnava" Land to Land of "Khammaghani"(Hyd to Rajasthan by M800)||ranjitp1||Travelogues||104||2nd August 2016 15:17|
|Sandakphu (erstwhile land of Land Rovers) reloaded!||1100D||Travelogues||30||13th October 2015 17:53|
|Land Rover In India||Battle Axe||The Indian Car Scene||18||16th August 2008 01:29|
|Confirmed - Land Rover to setup production facility in India||khanak||The Indian Car Scene||7||23rd February 2008 21:56|