Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 27th January 2012, 11:18   #15091

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

That could be me.....if th enumber was MH12 DE XX48. Thanks for spotting
diablo29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 11:19   #15092
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
1) Friday night around 8 - Red A-Star - Hosa Road junction - KA 51 registered - you took a right turn from service road
@Latheesh - Did you mean "Wednesday" night by any chance? Then that would be me.
a*ed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 11:31   #15093
BHPian

About 5ish on 26th Jan under Silkboard Flyover taking a right on ORR going towards HSR layout.

Howdy
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image585.jpg  

kartikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 11:39   #15094

That would be me if the reg. number was DE XX48. Thanks for spotting
diablo29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 11:45   #15095
BHPian

I spotted a Chevy Captiva bearing Regn No- KA 04 MR 6111 with LTD and got bhp? sticker yesterday at 8.30 pm.
I think it should be white color . The location was on R.T.Nagar Police station road. I couldn't click any pics.

Who are you bhpian ?

Last edited by rki2007 : 27th January 2012 at 11:52.
rki2007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 11:47   #15096
Senior - BHPian

Live reporting, spotted porchfire in his lovely red getzy at bg road

Name:  ForumRunner_20120127_114431.png
Views: 574
Size:  372.0 KB

. And Tbhp signal worked this time
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 12:06   #15097
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikk View Post
About 5ish on 26th Jan under Silkboard Flyover taking a right on ORR going towards HSR layout.
Howdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kousik View Post
Did someone come for lunch at La Caza yesterday afternoon in a dark blue Swift Dzire that had a black LCLC on rear bumper (sorry couldn't take a pic, had a large company)?
Aha! Looks like the same guy to me. Hope he responds to the double spotting on same day.
kousik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 12:29   #15098
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a*ed View Post
@Latheesh - Did you mean "Wednesday" night by any chance? Then that would be me.
Yes, thanks for acknowledging. I was behind your car at signal on service road. You took right when signal turned green towards Hosa road.
Latheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 12:45   #15099
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Live reporting, spotted porchfire in his lovely red getzy at bg road

. And Tbhp signal worked this time
Whoa!!!That was a quick spotting and even quicker posting!!!!Thanks for spotting my ride,mate!!!! It was nice meeting you!!

I was right behind you till IIMB and was flashing but i guess my Getzy was too low for the lights to penetrate inside the Double decker Scorpio!!!. So i overtook you,when you were stuck behind a bus hoping to get a TBhp signal,which you did!!!!

Do you stay somewhere near the Arekere Mico Layout bus stand???We could catch up sometime!!
Porschefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 12:50   #15100
Team-BHP Support

Spotted amitwlele's orange Vista on the bypass this morning as both of us passed the site of a bizzarre accident (a tempo carrying live chickens crashed into a light pole on the median and it was a macabre sight to see some of them lying dead on the road :( )
noopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 12:52   #15101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Spotted amitwlele's orange Vista on the bypass this morning as both of us passed the site of a bizzarre accident (a tempo carrying live chickens crashed into a light pole on the median and it was a macabre sight to see some of them lying dead on the road :( )
OT : There was another accident shortly before this spot on the flyover itself, where a Tata Ace managed to do a 180 spin and break its axle. This was when I passed by at around 9.45am.
sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 12:53   #15102
BHPian

Checked this thread late. This is me. Bheemboy, Thanks for spotting me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BheemBoy View Post
Spotted:

White Punto
AP ** DD 5767
Live To Drive sticker on the rear
Just before the Flyover next to CM's house
8:20 PM on 9/12/2011

who are you bhpian?

Last edited by Rach : 27th January 2012 at 12:56.
Rach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 13:20   #15103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschefire View Post
Whoa!!!That was a quick spotting and even quicker posting!!!!Thanks for spotting my ride,mate!!!! It was nice meeting you!!

I was right behind you till IIMB and was flashing but i guess my Getzy was too low for the lights to penetrate inside the Double decker Scorpio!!!. So i overtook you,when you were stuck behind a bus hoping to get a TBhp signal,which you did!!!!

Do you stay somewhere near the Arekere Mico Layout bus stand???We could catch up sometime!!
Oh did you signal? Sorry I didn't see it probably due to the height. I stay at that big apartment complex in your area, I'm sure you can guess which one it is . We can surely catch up sometime, there are many TBHPians in that area. I actually saw you when you are coming out to 3rd main but then I have missed you near the bus stand and then saw you again in my rear-view (although I was not sure that time) before we reached BG road.

OK, another spotting today, a silver SX4 on ORR, after the Jalsa signal with Got BHP sticker on it's bumper.
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhpsx4.jpg
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 13:23   #15104
BHPian

Guys, what is this team-bhp signal ?

Rohan
rohan_iitr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th January 2012, 13:28   #15105
BHPian

Kl o 1 av 4279
Skids Fabia silver color 20 mins ago at general hospital junction gas station.
Who are you mate
ventolute is offline   Reply With Quote