Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 23rd February 2012, 14:33   #15721
Distinguished - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf View Post
I have posted the spotting before and have not received an acknowledgement. I guess he is not a BHPian:
arre baba, that's Latheesh.

Latheesh, please acknowledge now
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 14:42   #15722
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
^ elaborating the above:

2. light blue Zen (MH-04-BD-2594) with Driven By and LTD on the hatch - this belongs to speedsatya. i spotted him on the BETL this morning and as i passed him on the left i waved at him (before the accident site); i wonder if he realised it

3. black Tavera (KA-05-MF-1228) with w3 transparent one on the rear number plate and got bhp? on the right side of the rear door. driven by a woman.
Attachment 892705

few of mine now:

black Swift with LTD on the left bottom corner of the rear glass; parked in front of JLR showroom.

maroon Chevy Spark with LTD on the right corner of the rear bumper (this is where Latheesh's jaw would drop ). i was trying to take a picture of the Tavera when you passed me on the right.
Attachment 892706

i tried to catch up to you, but i think you rushed to your office to post the above err.. post!
So it was you ! I honked and acknowledged only to get a stare from the biker behind you who thought I was honking at him I was writing about the same . A black CBZ with a tbhp sticker on the rear right panel .

Latheesh,I saw your car after you overtook me .But I was listening to a conf call ,and hence just couldnt talk to you when we were besides each other . Some other time .

BTW IronH4WK,how did you click these pics when you were riding the bike
speedsatya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 14:49   #15723
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya View Post
BTW IronH4WK,how did you click these pics when you were riding the bike
well, i stopped short of entering the two wheeler lane and placed myself between the two wheeler and four wheeler lane. the above two pictures are actually cropped. here's the original:

Name:  Photo Feb 23 11 06 05 AM.jpg
Views: 625
Size:  142.6 KB

taking pictures with a phone while wearing gloves is a pain in the you know where
Old 23rd February 2012, 15:15   #15724
BHPian

@12:30 on the BETL, spotted a KA registered maroon aveo with plates 7626 and sporting GotBHP on the rear bumper.
Hope allz well with u.
Rocky_Balboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 15:29   #15725
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

When you said "this is where Latheesh's jaw would drop", I thought you meant Latheesh also has the same model with the same sticker in the same place
rohanjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 15:39   #15726
Senior - BHPian

The list is now updated and is now sorted alphabetically based on vehicle.

A request to all those who are missing in this list, Please send me a PM. Do not reply or quote this post and write your request here.

There are 5 Swifts, 5 Puntos and 5 Ventos. Are these most popular amongst Punekars? Also, White seems to be the most common colour, irrespective of the type of vehicle. There are 13 whites, 10 Reds, 8 Blacks.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-teambhp_pune_list.jpg
ajay_satpute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 15:52   #15727
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
When you said "this is where Latheesh's jaw would drop", I thought you meant Latheesh also has the same model with the same sticker in the same place
aah! i said that because he drove right past me, one car behind the black Tavera, completely missing me taking a photo of that very same Tavera; like a Tomahawk locked on to its target
Old 23rd February 2012, 15:52   #15728
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a UP 16 regn. Silver Safari Lx at IFFCO chowk (Gurgaon) today morning ~9:15 AM with both LTD & GBHP? stickers on rear windscreen.

Why didn't you flash/wave while you were behind and overtook me. Once you overtook I tried flashing lights but no luck and you seemed to be in hurry. You did stop at the Airtel office but I wasn't sure if you were a bhpian so I continued.
fine69 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 16:17   #15729
BHPian

Silver Indica Vista, regn no. MH 04 xx 3047, spotted it on the Eastern Express HW, was around all the way upto L&T. Overtook it then. Had the TBHP carbon-fibre print sticker on the back
McLaren Roxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 17:02   #15730
BHPian

Spotted a KA registered silver Civic today at sholinganallur, OMR around 3pm, had got bhp on leftside rear bumper.
RIC.BURNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 17:21   #15731
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have posted the spotting before and have not received an acknowledgement. I guess he is not a BHPian:
Quote:

Yes, I surrender! I wonder how I missed your spotting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya View Post
Latheesh,I saw your car after you overtook me .But I was listening to a conf call ,and hence just couldnt talk to you when we were besides each other . Some other time .
I was not sure about the colour of your ZEN. Now I know who is inside!

Quote:
aah! i said that because he drove right past me, one car behind the black Tavera, completely missing me taking a photo of that very same Tavera; like a Tomahawk locked on to its target
I hate two wheeler riders
Latheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 17:25   #15732
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by fine69 View Post
Spotted a UP 16 regn. Silver Safari Lx at IFFCO chowk (Gurgaon) today morning ~9:15 AM with both LTD & GBHP? stickers on rear windscreen.

Why didn't you flash/wave while you were behind and overtook me. Once you overtook I tried flashing lights but no luck and you seemed to be in hurry. You did stop at the Airtel office but I wasn't sure if you were a bhpian so I continued.
That is RIDEON and his Safari.. we've been meeting a couple of times on our way to work... He was employed with Airtel till a couple of months ago, hence I guess he may have pulled over to meet ex [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Colleagues![/FONT]
ridinthru' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 17:33   #15733
Distinguished - BHPian

Spotted a TN registered red Polo/Punto with black painted roof and pillars on the Indiranagar 100ft road a while back. It had the LTD at on the hatch (saw it in the RVM). The driver was wearing a yellow t-shirt and was buckled up (good boy).

Last edited by IronH4WK : 23rd February 2012 at 17:34.
Old 23rd February 2012, 17:36   #15734
BHPian

Err, does one have to BUY the Team BHP stickers?
Kamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2012, 17:43   #15735
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamal View Post
Err, does one have to BUY the Team BHP stickers?
Yep. Go to : Store - Team-BHP
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote