Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 4th October 2009, 00:12   #1576
BHPian

Spotted Black Baleno with Live to Drive sticker in the new airport road and Black Santro KL reg. number 4110 I guess near Raj Bhavan.
adi99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2009, 10:13   #1577
BHPian

Spotted a Pale Green Scorpio #457 with Live to Drive sticker parked at BM Kaval near CV Raman Nagar on way to work today. My First sighting finally
KRRaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2009, 13:10   #1578
Senior - BHPian

Usually spot more than a few cars with the TBHP stickers in and around Whitefield. There's even a type 1 OHC in my college with the stickers but have no idea who he is.
karthik247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2009, 15:36   #1579
RVD
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_elegance View Post
Yesterday, Spotted a white Mahindra Classic with Got BHP? sticker on the rear right parked in front of the building next to Accenture in Bannerghatta road. Cant remember the regs num though. Who is this?
Is this the jeep you are referring to ?? If so, its mine .
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-jeep1.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-jeep2.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-jeep3.jpg  

RVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2009, 16:57   #1580
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a White Alto, KL reg today at Marathalli junction. Saw it go towards Sarjapur . who was it it?

I was on my bull tried to wave but are man seem to be in hurry
lohithrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2009, 17:21   #1581
BHPian

Spotted a White tucson with custom made got bhp? sticker on the rear door. Who was it?
akshay_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2009, 20:10   #1582
Team-BHP Support

Spotted a black Santro with 'live to drive' sticker on the back windscreen n CMH road on Saturday. And it was shortly followed by a red Swift with 'got bhp?' sticker on the same road. The Swift had aftermaket alloys. Bhpians, identify yourselves!
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2009, 20:35   #1583
Senior - BHPian

Thumbs up

Stickers on bhpian cars. Thanks to GTO / Dippy for the replacement sets.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-03102009331.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-03102009332.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-03102009334.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-27092009325.jpg  

abhibh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 07:15   #1584
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi99 View Post
Spotted Black Baleno with Live to Drive sticker in the new airport road and Black Santro KL reg. number 4110 I guess near Raj Bhavan.
If it was on 3rd Oct it was me
Hurrycane12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 11:40   #1585
BHPian

Spotted a Grey i10 on Saturday in Mylapore. I was right behind you in my bike.
ram.west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 12:38   #1586
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Tata Safari near Adigas Nalapak, Bannerghatta Road with Two stickers on the stepney cover. (I think one sticker was Live to Drive) at around 11AM today..
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 13:13   #1587
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
spotted -
car: Green safari
Reg: KL 14 XX XXXX
Where: Ring road from Nagawara to Kalyannagar
when: 6:30 pm today.
Which sticker: Live to drive

We did wave at each other. hi there mate! I'm the guy in the black alto with
" love cars live cars " sticker.
It was me brother and its not a green safari, its Blue actually. My office is in Hebbal and I was heading towards Bellandur, where I live.

Quote:
it is one hell of a feel good factor trust me. I spotted his car while driving and i pulled up in front of him kinda hoping he'd see my sticker..he did see it and at the next traffic light , he pulled alongside me and waved out to me. felt good seriously. This whole team bhp stickers is one of the best things you guys have come up with.
it was a wonderful feeling. I thought of pulling over for a small chat after the signal as that place was so rushy, but you took a right turn at the signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I think I saw the same Safari on the 26th of September around 7 in the morning near Peenya! I was trying so hard to get his attention by frantically waving my hands (I was in the passenger seat )
He was on the service road on the way to Nelamangala. Couldn't get a clear picture unfortunately!

Oh yes, I'd love that. Anyone who spots me, please stop me so that we can have chai and a cigarette. That would be lovely!
Are you sure about this? I usually be on bed that time . I hope that was not the car below, otherwise its scary.

Name:  The car.JPG
Views: 684
Size:  188.0 KB

Quote:
timing problem. I'd have loved to walk up and speak to him but i was running late and didn't make an attempt. next time i will. promise

He probably did not see you (assuming it was the KL 14 safari) coz he seemed to be a polite guy.
Sure for next time. Thanks mate for the comment.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 6th October 2009 at 09:23.
LionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 13:50   #1588
BHPian

2nd Oct 10:30am Cafe Coffee Day after Maddur town towards Mysore, Red Palio with red Love cars live cars. Nice doggies, sir!
kousik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 13:58   #1589
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post
Is this the jeep you are referring to ?? If so, its mine .
I saw this at HSR layout postoffice some 2 to 3 months back I guess you stay somewhere in HSR layout
aka_iitd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2009, 14:01   #1590
sps
BHPian

Default Team BHPed my bull and Santro

Finally managed to stick two of the stickers which I like the most in my Santro and Bull. Sorry for the bad quality of images, both taken at night

Name:  stickerSantro1.jpg
Views: 607
Size:  71.2 KB

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-stickersantro2.jpg

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-tbhpstick1bull.jpg

Name:  tbhpStick2Bull.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  135.6 KB

Has spotted 4 TBHP cars till date

1. A Santro with "Got Bhp" stickers near Kowdiar (3-4 months back)
2. A White truck with transparent stickers on side windshield (I assume it is JKdas's) last month
3. Another White truck with a three digit number parked at BigBaazar Kesavadasapuram last month
4. A Baleno with KL 7 registration having "Driven by" stickers on the number plate at Kayamkulam - Thiruvalla route, driven very sedately by an elderly man .
sps is offline   Reply With Quote