Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 22nd March 2012, 20:44   #16336
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Spotted a silver dzire VDI with HR26 regn in sector 100 road in Noida today evening at about 6:15 pm. Had LTD at rear glass and t-bhp url sticker on no plate.

He overtook me so must have seen the LTD on back of my car??
amit1234singla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2012, 20:46   #16337
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Traveled alongside a beige i10 on ITPL rd right from Ginger to graphite jn.

KA 05 MF xxxx
Got bhp on the hatch and LCLC below the left side indicator.

I was in the Volvo on your left while you were on the phone

Last edited by libranof1987 : 22nd March 2012 at 20:48.
libranof1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2012, 21:13   #16338
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Spotted this black scorpio KA 51 ** 1646 with LTD near IIMB, Bannerghatta Road. Time: 11:30 PM. Who are you mate?
Thats me buddy and I guess that's the first reported spotting of my Scorp. And I hope that I was not driving like a maniac.
kaushik_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2012, 21:46   #16339
Senior - BHPian

Just Spotted a White Rally Prepped Gypsy DL2C-XXXX with Got Bhp on rear door in Sector 17 chandigarh.
Tried to gain your attention by moving ahead,but no response.
I was in a Silver Linea-Who are you bhpian?
akshay4587 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2012, 22:00   #16340
BHPian

Where: Secunderabad Sweekar Upkaar X-Roads (Near JBS) going towards Vikrampuri
What: White Vento with URL sticker
Reg No: AP 7 BG 3888
When: 22-Mar-2012 at 12:15 PM
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120322_123021.jpg  

saikatmandal04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2012, 22:55   #16341
BHPian

Spotted a white Getz ( KA 05 MF XXXX ) with Got BHP? Sticker on rear bumper left, on Jeevan Bima Nagar road in the evening. Flashed to overtake but you were talking to your co-passenger, I guess. Followed till BSNL office signal.
nileshch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2012, 23:13   #16342
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skanchan95 View Post
Well, he was certainly in a hurry. He honked hard and then sped away when I let him pass. KSTRC bus stand is certainly not the place where oen is supposed to drive at 60-70. He may not be a member.
All the times I spotted this car, it was always doing fast speeds, by the looks of his driving I feel he does not deserve the sticker even if he is a member!
alstonlobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd March 2012, 23:52   #16343
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw this Punto near Koramangala, at sometime after noon. I was on my way back from St.Johns.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_1755-copy.jpg

Nice ride you got there mate!
dhanushs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2012, 00:06   #16344
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushik_s View Post
Thats me buddy and I guess that's the first reported spotting of my Scorp. And I hope that I was not driving like a maniac.
Hey..thanks for the acknowledgment. No, it was a clean drive but I couldn't overtake you , thanks to the BG road traffic.
arun_josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2012, 09:47   #16345
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Meanwhile, spotted this Alto LXi today noon at around 12 in the parking lot of Jyoti KMC, Mangalore. Its obviously a fake custom made sticker and may be a bhpian wannabe.
I had seen this guy near my ancestral home at Bendore Well circle last year. I tried waving and got a strange look in return. So I never posted about it :-)
rohanjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2012, 09:51   #16346
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alstonlobo View Post
sudhirbhan's ride spotted at its usual place in Bikarnakatta today half an hour back. A better picture this time
His office is in that Building! He and I are very good friends!

Quote:
Well, he was certainly in a hurry. He honked hard and then sped away when I let him pass. KSTRC bus stand is certainly not the place where oen is supposed to drive at 60-70. He may not be a member.

Meanwhile, spotted this Alto LXi today noon at around 12 in the parking lot of Jyoti KMC, Mangalore. Its obviously a fake custom made sticker and may be a bhpian wannabe.
Im no saint when it comes to speed but its best to keep distance from the Ritz guy! He is EXTREMELY fast and rash!! I doubt he is a member but he certainly was my junior in school!

The stickering on the Alto is just weird! I see it often at KMC Jyoti on my way to work.
james is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2012, 10:06   #16347
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Black Santro Xing yesterday morning around 7am, on the stretch from Shoppers stop to Mandovi signal on Bannerghatta road. It had the LTD sticker on the rear bumper. I was on my way to the Shell bunk and passed you in a black Linea with LTD / got BHP?. You flashed when you saw me passing by. You seem to have taken the U-turn opposite Shoppers' stop and I continued straight. I waved and you waved back. Who are you BHPian?
KarthikK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2012, 11:10   #16348
BHPian

Spotted this Skoda Laura today at Mangalore Nursing Home at around 08:45 AM.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-lauramnh.jpg  

skanchan95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2012, 12:55   #16349
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Spotted this Skoda Laura today at Mangalore Nursing Home at around 08:45 AM.
That's dockap's. I once spotted it at PVS. He never acknowledged my post here, but another member pointed out to me that it is his.

Here is the link: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vbpicg...do=view&g=2172

Last edited by rohanjf : 23rd March 2012 at 13:00. Reason: added link
rohanjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd March 2012, 17:01   #16350
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesice
@All

I see in all of the reviews with the number plates of the cars masked. But in this thread, while we post sightings of vehicles with t-bhp stickers, we are revealing the number plates along with the stickers ( of course, for the owner to identify his vehicle ). I would love you hear your thoughts on that.
@eyesice - few weeks or months back there was a discussion about this. I guess if the owner doesn't want to be publicly associated that it his vehicle then he may choose not to acknowledge. And i presume that all bhpians who acknowledge don't mind that their plates are not masked unless they explicitly request.
a*ed is online now   Reply With Quote