Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 14th May 2012, 13:20   #17416
Distinguished - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniket.tiwari27 View Post
Mods - I am not able to view a "THANKS" button in this thread? In other threads I am getting this button. Hence posting this comment to acknowledge the information provided by sajo

Tiwariji
Tiwariji, please read the forum announcements here (The "Thank You" Feature of Team-BHP).
SS-Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 13:23   #17417
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS-Traveller View Post
Tiwariji, please read the forum announcements here (The "Thank You" Feature of Team-BHP).
Ooops!! Missed that. Thanks for highlighting.
aniket.tiwari27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 15:06   #17418
BHPian

Who be this? Noida Sec-125, Outside religare.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-1.jpg

White Zen Estillo. DL 1C N 3625. Clicked in a public place so not Hiding the Reg Plates.

Had also spotted Either RKbharat Or Maglev last week @ the RK puram Sec-4 redlight. ( Silver/Beige SX4, Live to drive On the rear windshield)
lilMonSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 15:20   #17419
BHPian

Who was parked in a black hatch next to Ramakrishna Ashram entrance on 11th evening around 6PM? There was the LTD on the rear bumper at the right and door was open with a few people around.

Sorry I could not stop and say hi.
optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 15:25   #17420
BHPian

Mysore Spottings:

I saw a silver KA-09 Esteem taking a turn near Nirmala Convent, Gokulam on saturday, 12th may at around 11.30 Am. Was it you Gypsyfreak?

A Black Figo and again a black Baleno both in front of 'Authana' restaurant in VV Puram (near Kalidasa circle) on Saturday, 12th May at around 3 PM. Baleno had LTD sticker on the rear and the Figo had LCLC. Was not able to see the reg.plates.

Spotted a Ford Fiesta Classic (Purple colour) at Halagur. Was parked on the main road. Had the small WWW stickers on the rear plates. Reg no.3372 ? am not sure.
Rajesh K R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 16:12   #17421
BHPian

MUMBAI SPOTTING

Blue Swift - MH 02 AQ 9XXX
Near Natural Ice Cream (Juhu)

Car Looks Sweet !!
Attached Images

ryan_wheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 19:49   #17422
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_josie View Post
Today's Spotting:
1) Black Ford Fiesta number ending 4718, LTD above the back bumper, near Meenakshi temple, 11:30 AM
Hi Arun, Thanks for spotting me. I was heading to Madiwala.
Aiel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 20:35   #17423
BHPian

Same red Punto that I reported this morning was in accenture outdoor parking lot later.

I thought the LTD sticker might be fake, but upon close scrutiny noticed 'team-bhp' part was cut away

There is a sticker on the number plate so figured out s/he's bought the sticker set and might be a bhp-ian

Who are you bhp-ian?
Attached Images

autocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 22:10   #17424
BHPian

Spotted Black SX4 >> KA xx xx 1921 >> LTD on rear bumper >> On Sarjapur rd after Wipro Corp Office toward towards Sarjapur Side >> 6.30 PM

Edit : - Forgot to mention it was parked.

Last edited by Milestone : 14th May 2012 at 22:17.
Milestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2012, 23:01   #17425
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a orangish palio near Meenakshi temple, Bannerghatta Road. Number was ending in 2855, it had a LTD on the back bumper. Time: 10:00 PM. Who are you mate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiel View Post
Hi Arun, Thanks for spotting me. I was heading to Madiwala.
Thanks Aiel for the acknowledgment.
arun_josie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2012, 00:44   #17426
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this at my office car parking. I saw the stickers all over .
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120514_191347.jpg  

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20120514_191410.jpg  

rameshnanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2012, 07:35   #17427
Senior - BHPian

A really, really late spotting reported, found this after I was cleaning my phone memory - this was last month on 14th April . Spotted a Tata Sumo GX turbo with got bhp? in Prerana motors service centre, Hosur road. It had the interior trim stripped off for some reason. I am guessing it could be condor's car getting some work done, in which case Condor has been condor'ed!

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-14042012220.jpg

This sunday, I spotted what could be rohi_rao's black scorpio. It had a got bhp? on the rear hatch door and was KA 41 registered. I saw it parked opposite Bunny Bakers' and MK Ahmed at Jayanagar 9th block circle, around 11am. Sorry no pics since there was some traffic when I passed by. @rohi_rao - could you confirm whether this was yours?

Yesterday on the way to office, I spotted a yuck looking, fake imitation of team-bhp's 'Live to Drive' on a maroon i20, near Marathahalli signal, ORR. I managed to click a picture in the stopped traffic.

Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-14052012239.jpg

Looks so weird and disgusting. I wonder what lengths people go to, to imitate team-bhp and look cool. These stickers are such an eye sore, someone please give him the link to the original sticker store

Last edited by KarthikK : 15th May 2012 at 07:49.
KarthikK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2012, 08:23   #17428
Senior - BHPian

I saw this TN 18 Z 5322 i20 on Sarjapur road yesterday. I was behind it from Spencers till it stopped at MK retail. And my wife has become sporty now. She clicked this photo Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-14052012639001.jpg

-----
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milestone View Post
Spotted Black SX4 >> KA xx xx 1921 >> LTD on rear bumper >> On Sarjapur rd after Wipro Corp Office toward towards Sarjapur Side >> 6.30 PM

Edit : - Forgot to mention it was parked.
Don't even bother. I see this guy almost every week on that stretch. I even made a fool of myself trying to wave at him. Instead, try spotting my Palio SDX and beat Iron H4WK to that ;-)
rohanjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2012, 09:21   #17429
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohanjf
Instead, try spotting my Palio SDX and beat Iron H4WK to that ;-)
Dai!! Don't angry the h4wk

I've too many RFS in my list; wait for your turn
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2012, 10:01   #17430
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarthikK View Post
A really, really late spotting reported, found this after I was cleaning my phone memory - this was last month on 14th April . Spotted a Tata Sumo GX turbo with got bhp? in Prerana motors service centre, Hosur road. It had the interior trim stripped off for some reason. I am guessing it could be condor's car getting some work done, in which case Condor has been condor'ed!
That is indeed Sir Condor's Sumo. Who else has time to rip apart the vehicle and then put it back again?! Hehe
benbsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote