Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 5th September 2012, 20:04   #19501
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Saw this Swift at my apartment block today evening at 6 pm, who could it be?
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-swift-1024x768.jpg
Lukeskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2012, 20:17   #19502
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

I was at Lathangi to pickup my car at 5pm today after the change of PS rack and saw this ride.

White FIGO, KL XX 5789, did not get the in between numbers with LCLC sticker on the rear bumper in the center. Who are you mate?
sumathindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2012, 20:40   #19503
Senior - BHPian

Gurgaon: Saw a red Punto near Mother's Pride at going towards Paras Hospital at Around 6:45 PM today. (HR26AV****)
sourabhzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2012, 21:04   #19504
BHPian

Another Delhi spotting and this is my fourth for the day. Hyundai i10 DL 8188 (I think) heading from Vasant Vihar to Dwarka at 8.15 pm. I was behind you, dipped my lights and overtook you. There were 2 gentlemen seated. I waved after dipping my lights but got no response. You had an LTD sticker. Any takers?
AbhishekB86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2012, 21:26   #19505
BHPian

Gurgaon spottings

At 8:40 pm today, spotted a black Safari HR 51 AR XXXX with 'Got bhp?' on rear bumper. The car was going towards Faridabad on Gurgaon Faridabad road.

Around 9:00 am this morning, spotted a grey Swift around DLF Cyber City. The car was being driven by a Sikh gentleman. Had a LTD on rear glass. I've spotted this car multiple times before around the same spot near DLF Cyber City navigating the morning rush / on Golf Course road.

Last edited by bloodred : 5th September 2012 at 21:30.
bloodred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2012, 22:17   #19506
BHPian

Bangalore spotting
HR 26 AJ xxxx registered orange red swift on ORR near Kamanahalli exit at 445pm today. Definitely a bhp-ian as he had quite a few stickers

1.on the front bumper RHS LTD sticker
2. rear bumper LHS Got bhp? Sticker.

I flashed at you while you were waiting for the signal to clear. You did look but i didnt flash again as you would've got distracted. Who are you, bhp-ian?
Parthasarathig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2012, 22:34   #19507
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodred View Post
Gurgaon spottings

At 8:40 pm today, spotted a black Safari HR 51 AR XXXX with 'Got bhp?' on rear bumper. The car was going towards Faridabad on Gurgaon Faridabad road.
I have seen him too one morning on the same road, coming from FBD and taking left from the traffic signal towards golf course/DLF-I. Wasn't able to evoke any response from him - probably because my ride that particular morning had a very subtle LCLC, which in probability got missed (glass is half-full )
AlokSriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th September 2012, 23:27   #19508
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmxylorider

Your's truly and siddharthp are also Bavdhan residents...
OT - I stay at Pashan. Time for a mini meet?!
jogidada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2012, 00:41   #19509
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
I was at Lathangi to pickup my car at 5pm today after the change of PS rack and saw this ride.

White FIGO, KL XX 5789, did not get the in between numbers with LCLC sticker on the rear bumper in the center. Who are you mate?
I spotted this Figo near IIMB, Bannerghatta Road around 2:45 PM.
arun_josie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2012, 07:37   #19510
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
What : Beautiful Honda Jazz
Where : RMZ Millennia Phase 1, Chennai
When : Today, few minutes ago
Regn : TN-05-XX-79X5

BHpian, pls identify yourself

Same locality, same office, almost the same parking lot, but on 05-Sep (and 04-Sep probably), spotted this in addition

Name:  DSC_0052.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  99.8 KB

Wondering if you guys knew each other that you're working in the same IT park & I'm at the next

Last edited by aargee : 6th September 2012 at 07:39.
aargee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2012, 08:43   #19511
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
Chennai spotting -

Date - 4 sep 2012.
Place - Thiruvanmiyur.
Attachment 980833
Quote:
Originally Posted by saadat1992 View Post
That Jazz has been spotted for the 2nd time in the past one week. No ack so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Same locality, same office, almost the same parking lot, but on 05-Sep (and 04-Sep probably), spotted this in addition

Wondering if you guys knew each other that you're working in the same IT park & I'm at the next
WoW! Thanks for spotting my car

Lets catch up sometime tomorrow!
anachronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2012, 08:49   #19512
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix

WoW! Thanks for spotting my car

Lets catch up sometime tomorrow!
Cool :-) I'm game anytime. We usually take walk around both the campus, sort of walk after meal & that's how we spotted your beautiful car

Last edited by aargee : 6th September 2012 at 08:59.
aargee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2012, 09:07   #19513
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

couldn't resist this beautiful yellow one..so here you go..my red Brio..
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-wp_000416.jpg  

Thilak29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2012, 09:07   #19514
BHPian

A few minutes ago outside Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon.

Saw a black yeti in my rear view mirror in somewhat urgency. Gut said its behemoth (vehicle and location), therefore, slowed down and gave way. Gut was correct this time around, indeed there was an LTD (and hence the urge to catch up ) on the rear hatch. Waved and was responded to. Nice seeing you mate..

Last edited by AlokSriva : 6th September 2012 at 09:08.
AlokSriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th September 2012, 11:02   #19515
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlokSriva View Post
A few minutes ago outside Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon.

Saw a black yeti in my rear view mirror in somewhat urgency. Gut said its behemoth (vehicle and location), therefore, slowed down and gave way. Gut was correct this time around, indeed there was an LTD (and hence the urge to catch up ) on the rear hatch. Waved and was responded to. Nice seeing you mate..
Yup, that was me, nice to see you too Alok!
In fact I was thinking that if I try to overtake you you should not think that I am trying to race with you!
Let's catch up sometime, why don't you join us sometime during the Gurgaon Meet. We are planning one possibly around the 13th , as Anshuman will also be back from his Leh trip and will have plenty of stories to share.
You can catch up on the latest on the thread:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...thread-51.html ((Gur)gaon Quick Meets Thread)

Regards,
Behemoth
Behemoth is online now   Reply With Quote