Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 22nd November 2009, 22:53   #2116
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
Spotted a black Scorpio in Indira nagar 12th main-100 ft (near sony store) road signal today morning at 8.50AM. It had LTD and other stickers at the back. You took turn towards domlur side and I went straight, I honked to get your attention while crossing the signal. TBHPian..pl identify yourself
I spotted the same black Scorpio with the same sticker at Indiranagar at the same traffic signal at pretty much the same time! Did you notice my Civic with the T-BHP (Redlining the Indian Automotive Scene) sticker?
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 06:59   #2117
BHPian

Default Salem Sighting

I spotted a Black Coloured Hyundai GETZ in salem on saturday evening (21/11) near the Central Bus stand Signal. It was a TN 30 J XXX.

I was a pedestrian and hence could do nothing but watch him.

Who was it ?
para_7k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 08:17   #2118
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post
I spotted the same black Scorpio with the same sticker at Indiranagar at the same traffic signal at pretty much the same time! Did you notice my Civic with the T-BHP (Redlining the Indian Automotive Scene) sticker?
3 TBHPians at one traffic signal, that was cool. Did not notice your car as I was desperately trying to get Scorp driver's attention. I was in my little red Sparky
Latheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 08:56   #2119
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
3 TBHPians at one traffic signal, that was cool. Did not notice your car as I was desperately trying to get Scorp driver's attention. I was in my little red Sparky
I noticed your red Sparky and the Scorpio and I was under the impression that there was a meet happening! And later in the day, I saw a silver Esteem with a few modifications and 'Got BHP?' sticker on the rear bumper near Garuda Mall (Magrath Road)
suhaas307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 09:01   #2120
MCR
BHPian

Have ordered the stickers.

Spotted fellow BHPian Otomobil on Hunsur road at around 4.15pm yesterday evening.
I could not miss his blue i20 KA -09 Z -x5x, just starting off after a halt. I was on a jolly ride towards kaveri nisarga dhama in my GP KA-09 Z xxx.
MCR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 09:28   #2121
BHPian

Spotted a black santro with Live to drive sticker on the rear bumper on the highway between kharghar and CBD on sunday around 10 am. I think you were parked by the side of the road near a Neera counter i guess. I was on my thunderbird returning from Mahad ashtvinayak ganpati.
My wife thought i was crazy when i shouted on top of my voice "Did you see!! that was a Bhpian!!"
cheers!
schitre05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 09:34   #2122
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post
My inaugural spotting in Pune- a silver Vista MH-10-xxxx with Got Bhp? on the boot at Sus Road near Prime Heights around 11:30AM. Please identify yourself if you are a BHPian.

cheers,
-BJ
Got to be 'Bouncer' with his Indica Vista TDi.
sukiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 10:15   #2123
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a silver Swift behind Graphite India. it had Live To Drive sticker in teh rear bumper. Should be easy to identify - Its a JK reg vehicle. Who was that?

I was just behind you in my silver Activa when that lorry was about to scare you just before you took the right to join to the main road.
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 10:28   #2124
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
Spotted a silver Swift behind Graphite India. it had Live To Drive sticker in teh rear bumper. Should be easy to identify - Its a JK reg vehicle. Who was that?

I was just behind you in my silver Activa when that lorry was about to scare you just before you took the right to join to the main road.
It was undoubtedly me! Yeah the lorry there was trying to block every inch that was available!
We could have met, but the traffic situation was bad today! BTW, where do you work mjothi? We can always meet if we are neer.
asethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 10:46   #2125
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asethi View Post
It was undoubtedly me! Yeah the lorry there was trying to block every inch that was available!
We could have met, but the traffic situation was bad today! BTW, where do you work mjothi? We can always meet if we are neer.
ha, the first response

I stay near Cosmos and work in RMZ. I thought of flashing lights, but then I was scared if you will get irritated. Mistaking that I am flashing for getting space

Umm, there are quite a good number of T-bhpians around that area / traveling through that side. Lets meet up.
mjothi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 12:09   #2126
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post
My inaugural spotting in Pune- a silver Vista MH-10-xxxx with Got Bhp? on the boot at Sus Road near Prime Heights around 11:30AM. There was a man, woman and a baby in the car. I was following on my Bullet and slowed down to peep inside the dark tint, but, my little one at the back was too restless and hence continued thumping.

Please identify yourself if you are a BHPian.

cheers,
-BJ
I (and many others) spotted one before you in Pune. But no pics :(

Check http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post1586092

Last edited by MurtazaGhiya : 23rd November 2009 at 12:12.
MurtazaGhiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 12:12   #2127
BHPian

Smile That was me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by schitre05 View Post
Spotted a black santro with Live to drive sticker on the rear bumper on the highway between kharghar and CBD on sunday around 10 am. I think you were parked by the side of the road near a Neera counter i guess. I was on my thunderbird returning from Mahad ashtvinayak ganpati.
My wife thought i was crazy when i shouted on top of my voice "Did you see!! that was a Bhpian!!"
cheers!
Hey schitre05,

I am dead sure that was me. yuppieee, am so happy to be spotted by someone finally.. I was on my way from Pune to international airport and was around kharghar around 10 am. my santro also sports a team bhp transparent sticker on the rear windscreen. I was actually getting a PUC done and I remember there was a neera counter next to it. The PUC story actually belongs to other thread but since it came up, I was actually having an altercation with the PUC guy who gave me one without even touching his machinery at all. I refused to take one from him and just moved on. That may be the reason I did not notice you.

Thanks for spotting me.
Rodie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 12:25   #2128
BHPian

Guys a little tip here,

When you post info about a car that you spotted with a T-bhp sticker, It would be easier for the owner to notice your post if you type like this:
Just use bold letters for the car and the area where you spotted it.

"Spotted a BLACK i20 on M.G Road with a LTD sticker"
akshay_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 12:43   #2129
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjothi View Post
ha, the first response

I stay near Cosmos and work in RMZ. I thought of flashing lights, but then I was scared if you will get irritated. Mistaking that I am flashing for getting space

Umm, there are quite a good number of T-bhpians around that area / traveling through that side. Lets meet up.
I travel daily from HSR Layout to Whitefield. I work at MA just opposite iGate.
asethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2009, 15:28   #2130
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a silver wagon R at the maruti A.S.S (navnit) in thane with the LTD sticker. number is MH 04 ** 9240. who is it buddy?
raj_5004 is offline   Reply With Quote