Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 21st December 2012, 15:32   #21736
BHPian

Post re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

This is got me excited to a certain extent - just now caught:

What: A canary yellow Ford Figo with TN plates (TN 19, I think) stickered with 'Driven by Team-BHP.com' on the hatch lid

Don't recall spotting any Tamil Nadu registered car belonging to a BHPian before in Mumbai. Any member passing through or visiting?
Omtoatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 15:52   #21737
Team-BHP Support

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Gold Innova #7208 spotted on Sus-Chande connector this morning around 9 headed towards HJW Phase 3. Flashed your lights when overtaking and I spotted the got bhp? sticker on right rear windscreen. Not sure you saw my stickers as well (white Vento). Who be ye?
noopster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 16:53   #21738
Senior - BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omtoatom View Post
Don't recall spotting any Tamil Nadu registered car belonging to a BHPian before in Mumbai. Any member passing through or visiting?
Sigh. I drove this car (Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car) in Mumbai for more than a year, with zero spottings. :(

Anyway, I spotted this KA-03-MQ-8661 on the Old Airport Road earlier today. The funny part is, I searched the number in this thread for previous spottings - but instead came across this:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...ml#post2726924 (Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car)

Two stickered cars in Bangalore with KA-03-xx-8661 number?
Attached Images

binand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 17:48   #21739
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
Two stickered cars in Bangalore with KA-03-xx-8661 number?
The blanked out portions will be different. If not, then long live our RTO.
vikram_d is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 18:10   #21740
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikram_d View Post
The blanked out portions will be different. If not, then long live our RTO.
I was commenting on the coincidence here. Of course the blanked-out value is different (the i10 is KA-03-MH-8661, I think).
binand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 18:32   #21741
BHPian

Spotted a grey Ford Ikon Flair with number GA 01 R 5102 on the Ponda to Margao highway. LTD sticker on the rear bumper, right side.

However, you were driving with your right ORVM closed.
swarnava.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 18:40   #21742
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post
Spotted pcpranav near Ovale on Ghodbunder Road today morning at 09:44 AM.
Was in a bus so couldn't let you know of my presence.
Came to know it was you due to this pic of yours.
Have spotted you a couple of times in Mira Road as well, but was a non-member then.

Attachment 995640
Quote:
Spotted pcpranav just now in his stickered xylo near Kasarvadavli. Seems he doesn't browse this thread quite often.
Look ahead to meet you some day buddy.
Quote:
Repeated spotting:
spotted fellow bhpian pcpranav again on ghodbunder road 5 minutes ago in his xylo.

Was anyone in a white swift on ghodbunder road towards thane around 8:45AM today? I think I saw a stickered car, but failed to get any details. Was in a bus.
dear friend,
thanks for multiple spotting. yes, have not been regular on TBHP these days, work and travel. you got good eyes to identify me based on a pic on another thread, wow.
pcpranav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 18:43   #21743
BHPian

Post re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
Sigh. I drove this car (Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car) in Mumbai for more than a year, with zero spottings. :(
binand, let me see if I got this right buddy:

Are you saying you used to own this canary yellow Figo sometime back, drove it in Mumbai for a year and never got spotted? Or that you drove altogether another TN registered car in Mumbai and BHPians failed to report its sighting?
Omtoatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 18:44   #21744
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpranav View Post
dear friend,
thanks for multiple spotting. yes, have not been regular on TBHP these days, work and travel. you got good eyes to identify me based on a pic on another thread, wow.
oh! Good eyes, a compliment! Thanks.
Did I read travel? That calls for a travelogue, dosen't it.
Would be spotting you time and again, just wish to wave at you if I am not in the bus!
carzone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 18:54   #21745
BHPian

When I least expected or bothered to find a stickered car in Mangalore, I see a familiar colour. Got bhp? on this ride a couple of hours back in Car Street I was on my way to the VRL parcel office, Bunder.
Pardon the almost SLR quality image from my sub 5k Nokia phone
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image2182_edited1.jpg  

alstonlobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 19:03   #21746

Spotted this quite fast Ford Endeavour which was enjoying the lane followers of Mumbai. Spotted at Mankhurd-Ghatkopar Link Road below Ghatkopar Bridge waiting to zoom away from the traffic at the red signal. Liked the way it zoomed away but me being a Tourist Car Driver did not like it...:-(...coz if we do the same, we are screwed big time.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20121219_093454-2.jpg  

rhuturaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 20:28   #21747
BHPian

Hyderabad spotting: 1st gen Silver Swift
Under Begumpet flyover at around 530-6 pm. Assuming you are not a BHPian, you weren't wearing seat belt. I was on my black Pulsar 180 behind you. Nice lil mods and good alloys.

Surprise me by acknowledging

Name:  ForumRunner_20121221_202752.png
Views: 879
Size:  467.3 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121221_202813.png
Views: 669
Size:  356.8 KB
Farukh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 22:35   #21748
BHPian

Pune spotting Maroon Ritz on the road between Hyatt and Weikfield IT park around 545 pm with LTD. Car was a new car ending with 1982
mm403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 23:03   #21749
BHPian

Bangalore spotting: 10:15 pm white swift regn 778 on cubbon road with the LTD sticker on the rear hatch. Who are you?
Attached Images

tarunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st December 2012, 23:10   #21750
Senior - BHPian

Arrow re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 599gto View Post
The car isnt recent by any chance, I've seen JM series cars off late. My one month old ANHC is JC series. My guess would be this is more than two years old, because my 20 month old Polo is a GV series car.
My bad, I had the JM series in my mind; I am seeing many cars with JM series recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaro CV8 View Post
That'd be our car - mom/sis use the Ritz. Where did you spot this ?

The sticker was vandalised at the top left corner. I trimmed it and re-pasted.

Right guess. She's 3.5 years old now.
This was Wednesday afternoon 19th around 1.30Pm. Karishma Signal on Karve road. Monaro, I think we need to meet now again, someday that's the second spotting of one of your family cars and acknowledgement from you!
W.A.G.7 is offline   Reply With Quote