Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 16th January 2013, 20:25   #22276
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourabhzen View Post
Spotted Silver XUV500 on MG Road towards Gurgaon at 6:00 PM. The BHPian exchanged smiles too (first time for me)
That looks like me I am glad i was able to break your jink and hope more to follow
nitinralli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2013, 20:46   #22277
BHPian

Default re: Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car

live spotting.
wine red punto parked outside croma, kandivali west.
MP 09 CJ 8419.
Driven by team-bhp, lclc, url at the back.
my black Spark is parked right ahead of your car!
StrangeWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2013, 21:30   #22278
BHPian

Spotted a new Verito on NH45 (near Tindivanam) on 14th Jan around 3-4 PM having registration TN67ATxxxx.

I waved but got no response and carried on in my Vento. Who are you BHPian ?
polopm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2013, 22:41   #22279
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari_Beast View Post
Hello promit

I think you own a black scorpio , seen several times in DLF phase 1 . As my office has shifted so now i dont come over there in phase 1 .
Hey Safari_Beast.
I do not own a scorpio, you've probably confused me with someone else. I might know which car your talking about though. I've seen a couple of black scorpios. One of them is a UP register 4wd with raid de himalaya stickers ? I live in phase 1, you might have seen my black santro ? Was your office in the plaza tower? I have seen a couple of bhp cars around on a few occassions a verna, a white polo, a silver swift. Probably one or two more.
promit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2013, 22:56   #22280
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by promit View Post

Hey Safari_Beast.
I do not own a scorpio, you've probably confused me with someone else. I might know which car your talking about though. I've seen a couple of black scorpios. One of them is a UP register 4wd with raid de himalaya stickers ? I live in phase 1, you might have seen my black santro ? Was your office in the plaza tower? I have seen a couple of bhp cars around on a few occassions a verna, a white polo, a silver swift. Probably one or two more.
My office use to be in plaza tower, i own a white swift zdi.
Safari_Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 02:38   #22281
BHPian

Palio Adventure Sport, not a very common sight. Both of us started around 6:30pm today from same building of Bagmane WTC. I clicked at next signal though, and was behind you till Marathalli.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-20130116_183810_6.jpg  

kousik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 05:37   #22282
BHPian

Live sighting: MH-02 CB XXXX registered white Figo with nice-looking modded matt-black alloys sporting LCLC and URL stickers on the hatch lid; saw this one getting on to the WE Highway from the domestic airport signal just now.

Who is this BHPian?
Omtoatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 08:07   #22283
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by setuniket View Post
Live spotting at udaipur, up 16 z 1404 silver safari outside bawarchi restaurant, kindly identify yourself
Sorry for the late reply. That was my ride till I sold it in June 2012.
Hope it was well maintained when you saw it. Had been the love of my life.
rideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 08:51   #22284
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a Dark Brown Honda Jazz MH12 regd last night parked at Siddhachal Phase 5, Thane with url sticker on the number plate. Who are you?
Maverick5490 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 09:21   #22285
Senior - BHPian

Spotted a yellow Lancer yesterday between Chennai Trade Center & Manapakkam signal; I was on my Red CBR 250R & waved at you. I also observed you noticing me. Who are you BHPian?
aargee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 11:30   #22286
Senior - BHPian

Hello,

Spotted a Silver Maruti Swift Dzire - MH 04 EQ 1281 at S.V.Road Malad West near N.L.High School. The car had Live to Drive sticker on rear bumber & url sticker on number plate.

Any takers?

Thanks,
Jignesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 11:56   #22287
Senior - BHPian

Here's a spotting, and acknowledgement.

Spotted my dad on the road.
Attached Images

mayankk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 12:00   #22288
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
Here's a spotting, and acknowledgement.

Spotted my dad on the road.
hey! you can't spot your own car! you can put up a picture of it, but can't count it as a spotting
IronH4WK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 14:43   #22289
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronH4WK View Post
hey! you can't spot your own car! you can put up a picture of it, but can't count it as a spotting

I am sitting in my car, the one i took the picture from!!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-img_20130117_143137.jpg  

mayankk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2013, 15:49   #22290
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: An appeal to the Team-BHP members

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurangsaini View Post
It is in these situations, that the "Team-BHP" sticker on my car quickly reminds me of the weight I'm carrying whenever I'm on the road flashing that sticker.

That is what calms me down and makes me behave. Believe it or not, my driving has actually improved by leaps and bounds after I put that sticker on.
+10 to that. I stickered my car few days back with the urls on sides and rear glass and the LTD on rear bumper. Believe me these stickers place immense responsibility on me to be a considerate driver and i am trying my level best. The fear of being spotted driving carelessly by a fellow BHPian is more than that of being caught by the law enforcers. But try as hard i can still have to cave into the ruthless honking traffic sometimes. Couple of days back even before the signal turned green the guys at the back started honking like crazy that i had to move ahead. sorry guys. But other than that mistake i am doing my best to be a good flagbearer for the motto of this forum.
rajivr1612 is offline   Reply With Quote