Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 8th December 2009, 20:08   #2281
BHPian
 
canonguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 98
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Spotted a silver i20 near iblur (7:30 pm approx) KA XX XX 5908. Had LTD on the hatch (left hand side).

I was behind you. Didn't want to appear rude so flashed my lights just once.

Who was it?
canonguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 20:25   #2282
BHPian
 
ms001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: bangalore
Posts: 917
Thanked: 60 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atul-C View Post
Definitly s3va. Send me a PM with your location @ EGL. We can have a small meet in EGL itself. Lets plan it because I dont get my car daily to office. It is very difficult to get the parking there as you know it.

However I got some spare time to dress my car with a Got BHP? sticker today. I am sure it will stand out in crowd now because it has remained incognito for one year inspite sporting 2 TBHP stickers.

Lets spot me Guys!!!
im in EGL too lets meet up
ms001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 20:36   #2283
BHPian
 
@400Kph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bengalooru
Posts: 146
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Spotted a Swift , Ka XX YY 1348 while returning from office at madivala market junction.Both waved at each other.Owner handle ?
@400Kph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 22:43   #2284
Distinguished - BHPian
 
condor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Speed-brkr City
Posts: 10,401
Thanked: 3,804 Times
Default

@Atul : That's much much better.
@ms001 : either of you have a Swift ? There's one around there - 6025's the num.
condor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 22:44   #2285
BHPian
 
CorsaLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 387
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonguy View Post
Spotted a silver i20 near iblur (7:30 pm approx) KA XX XX 5908. Had LTD on the hatch (left hand side).

I was behind you. Didn't want to appear rude so flashed my lights just once.

Who was it?
CanonGuy - We meet again!

I did not notice you as I was talking to my Dad-in-law while driving. WE'll catch up sometime in HSR as I stay close by in bellandur and work in HSR 6th Sector. May be Coffee Day again!!

This is the first time my car is spotted!!!!!
CorsaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 23:06   #2286
BHPian
 
Atul-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 107
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Atul : That's much much better.
@ms001 : either of you have a Swift ? There's one around there - 6025's the num.
@condor: I dont have a swift. I have a SX4. Either s3va or ms001 may have swift. If not than there might be one more tbhpian in EGL area.
Atul-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2009, 23:10   #2287
BHPian
 
ms001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: bangalore
Posts: 917
Thanked: 60 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Atul : That's much much better.
@ms001 : either of you have a Swift ? There's one around there - 6025's the num.
i have red color punto, with love cars live cars sticker on the rear windshield
ms001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 10:21   #2288
BHPian
 
Gooney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Guwahati
Posts: 347
Thanked: 65 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atul-C View Post
@condor: I dont have a swift. I have a SX4. Either s3va or ms001 may have swift. If not than there might be one more tbhpian in EGL area.
There are many I spotted 3 Team-bhp vehicles - a white Bolero (near Supervalu parking), a maroon Swift (inside EGL), a champagne colored Accent (C&W parking)...and there is me , though I mostly ride.

Lets meet up!
Gooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 10:34   #2289
BHPian
 
lilMonSter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New delhi
Posts: 181
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

Spotted harish yesterday evening at noida sector three, near the sector 16 metro station. the car sounds really good bro. lets catch up if your in noida again. my office is in sector three, saw your car cross by and knew it was you.
lilMonSter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 10:50   #2290
Distinguished - BHPian
 
condor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Speed-brkr City
Posts: 10,401
Thanked: 3,804 Times
Default

Atul / ms001 / s3va : then we have atleast 2 more TBHP-ians around us - a light blue OHC & a copper-brown/orangish Swift.

Atul, that was directed to @ms001 since you have a SX4 & @s3va has a Aveo
condor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 11:06   #2291
Team-BHP Support
 
benbsb29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 7,984
Thanked: 3,408 Times
Default

Red Swift ZXi, number ending with 4720. Second time i'm spotting this car on the road towards Graphite India (Whitefield). I believe this is Lalu's car. Looks like whoever was driving was running late.

I was one Scorpio behind your car.
benbsb29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 11:15   #2292
BHPian
 
s3va's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dubai
Posts: 646
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooney View Post
There are many I spotted 3 Team-bhp vehicles - a white Bolero (near Supervalu parking), a maroon Swift (inside EGL), a champagne colored Accent (C&W parking)...and there is me , though I mostly ride.

Lets meet up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
Atul / ms001 / s3va : then we have atleast 2 more TBHP-ians around us - a light blue OHC & a copper-brown/orangish Swift.

Atul, that was directed to @ms001 since you have a SX4 & @s3va has a Aveo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms001 View Post
i have red color punto, with love cars live cars sticker on the rear windshield
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atul-C View Post
@condor: I dont have a swift. I have a SX4. Either s3va or ms001 may have swift. If not than there might be one more tbhpian in EGL area.

Whoa..there are so many that we can even start a thread by name " ALL EGL Bhpians..jump here "

By the by, FYI all.. I have a black AVEO(sedan) with the tacho sticker on rear bumper along with the number plates stickers.
s3va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 11:33   #2293
BHPian
 
Atul-C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 107
Thanked: 2 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
Whoa..there are so many that we can even start a thread by name " ALL EGL Bhpians..jump here "

By the by, FYI all.. I have a black AVEO(sedan) with the tacho sticker on rear bumper along with the number plates stickers.
True. Thanks to condor. It's all because of his vehicle that was spotted that we came to know that there are so many bhpians in EGL.
Atul-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 11:43   #2294
Senior - BHPian
 
shishir_bn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,192
Thanked: 104 Times
Default

I think MODS have to rename this thread as "Sighted BHP stickers in Bangalore" as all the post here(almost 90%) of them are from bangalore
shishir_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2009, 11:54   #2295
Senior - BHPian
 
SkyWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,531
Thanked: 122 Times
Default

Yep - it would be a good idea to split this into different cities.
SkyWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PIC : Team-BHP Stickers on Team-BHP servers! GTO Announcements 48 12th August 2014 16:08
Pics: Merc CLS 500 spotted (Post all CLS sightings here). Aditya Super-Cars & Imports in India 299 27th July 2013 01:16
Pic : Mercedes SLK's (post all pics / sightings of the old Gen SLK's here) v12 Super-Cars & Imports in India 58 13th May 2008 12:18


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 07:43.

Copyright 2000 - 2017, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks