Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears

Old 16th January 2010, 19:14   #2791
Senior - BHPian

spotted a silver santro with a got bhp sticker exactly on the mid bottom layer of the boot door(coudnt catch the no).
on airport road near yelhanka signal.
i was in an white camry and opened my window and gave a small wave but you guys dint notice. (my sticker was on the rear windshield).
vinaydas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 20:45   #2792
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
Did that White Swift have a live to drive sticker? it must've been my brother who lives in HSR layout.
Yup thats the car I saw.
Hurrycane12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 21:18   #2793
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 View Post
Yup thats the car I saw.
well, he drives a white swift vdi numbered 5198. Well, i gave him that sticker coz his car looked bare. he's not active on teambhp and hence doesn't know the protocol.
14000rpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 21:39   #2794
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by souravdebiswas View Post
finally got time to upload a picture of my car with the stickers on.
What happened to the LTD sticker? Is your cleaner the culprit?
harishnayak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 22:38   #2795
BHPian

Spotted Esteem at St. Marks Road KA 03 Z 5* (two digit number) with 4 occupants; had a Live to Drive & Live Car Love Car sticker also had the Coorg Wildlife society and Car Mech sticker.

I was behind this car on my bike till the Hockey Stadium and was horrified to see this car driven like a Auto; cutting lanes, speeding, over taking from left, tailgating into bikes, I saw a couple on a bike scared to death as you were too close to their bike almost kissing the tail.

Mate if you cannot drive safe then remove the stickers, kindly do not bring the forum a bad name if you cant drive safe, Whoever you are "Live to Drive" and respect others on the road too; I was trying to catch up with you to give a earful but had to go the other way as my wifey was with me.
Old 16th January 2010, 22:45   #2796
Team-BHP Support

Hurrycane12, take a look at earlier posts of that blue esteem. Many members have posted that he is driving like a drunkard.

I saw him at airlines hotel yesterday and had half a mind to go and tell him to remove the stickers. I was with my folks and there was a group of 3-4 young boys who did not look to be the friendly type. I did not want to take the chance and left.

This guy is a menace on the roads and has been spotted driving rashly atleast 3 instances in this thread.
Vid6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 22:51   #2797
BHPian

I happened to Spot a Red Gypsy en route to Maratahalli from ITPL with TBHP stickers.
I did not honk @ him, but found him out online and had a brief PM chat with him on TBHP.
Now meeting him tomorrow @ TBHP meet finally (Hopefully he turns up)
deepakchiniwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 23:05   #2798
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurrycane12 View Post
Spotted Esteem at St. Marks Road KA 03 Z 5* (two digit number) with 4 occupants; had a Live to Drive & Live Car Love Car sticker also had the Coorg Wildlife society and Car Mech sticker.

I was behind this car on my bike till the Hockey Stadium and was horrified to see this car driven like a Auto; cutting lanes, speeding, over taking from left, tailgating into bikes, I saw a couple on a bike scared to death as you were too close to their bike almost kissing the tail.

Mate if you cannot drive safe then remove the stickers, kindly do not bring the forum a bad name if you cant drive safe, Whoever you are "Live to Drive" and respect others on the road too; I was trying to catch up with you to give a earful but had to go the other way as my wifey was with me.
Same dude whom I had posted earlier about. Read here.
rjstyles69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 23:05   #2799
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vid6639 View Post
Hurrycane12, take a look at earlier posts of that blue esteem. Many members have posted that he is driving like a drunkard.

I saw him at airlines hotel yesterday and had half a mind to go and tell him to remove the stickers. I was with my folks and there was a group of 3-4 young boys who did not look to be the friendly type. I did not want to take the chance and left.

This guy is a menace on the roads and has been spotted driving rashly atleast 3 instances in this thread.
Just checked this maniac for violations recorded and this is what i find!
Attached Images

DRIV3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 23:11   #2800
Team-BHP Support

Lol. Driving wrong way on a way road/No entry Rs. 100 and RS. 500 for driving dangerously.

How apt. Hopefully his luck runs out and the cops catch him.
Vid6639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th January 2010, 23:34   #2801
BHPian

I wish we find out who this dude is and rip of the stickers;

Riju: I remember reading your post earlier did not realise i was tailgaiting the same chap; now i have registered the number; will take him to task personally if i see him on the road again.

Last edited by Hurrycane12 : 16th January 2010 at 23:37. Reason: added a paragraph
Old 16th January 2010, 23:36   #2802
BHPian

Thats a college going kid who is on the 53 reg esteem, i had informed about the spotting to riju once, after reading his (riju's) post here.

A non bhpian a visitor can order stickers from the store front, my friend got it in two days flat and planning to have it on his OHC, may be this way that kid would have got the stickers.
praJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2010, 08:12   #2803
Distinguished - BHPian

Have seen that dark blue esteem in Wilson Gardens, just down the road from Brand Factory towards Agadi Nursing Home .. one of the houses right opp that play ground there.
condor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2010, 11:25   #2804
BHPian

Another spotting in Bangalore, man, BLR rocks !

Saw this car at the basement of a complex in commercial street area(not the street) on 16 Jan at about 12pm

Dude, Please identify yourself. I had parked my car right in front of yours', and indeed I even saw you getting out of your car with your family ! Since the stickers were at the rear bumper, I noticed it only when I returned later to stuff the things that we bought in my car boot. By then I guess you and your family got lost in the shopping spree at the commercial streets !

We missed a very close chance ! anyways probably next time.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP Stickers are here! Post sightings & pics of them on your car-image0776.jpg  

Last edited by s3va : 17th January 2010 at 11:27.
s3va is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th January 2010, 11:50   #2805
BANNED

Here are the pictures of TB stickers on my Fiatfull friend's PADMINI S1.
Attached Images

Sujith1100 is offline   Reply With Quote